Na na 😆

om Shaannntiiii 😌😌

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

completely agree gurujiiiiii😆😆

from where do writers think of such dumb episodes

1. juju gets a magic show🤣 n gifts n still says all forgot her birthday n she wants to do Holika Dehen 

2. Mishti convinced that she did the right thing by hiding Kuhus deeds

3. kuhu back to her j mode🤢

4. that magic show

I mean😆

Just compare this episode with the last holi episodes 🤣🤣 And you will find a universe of a difference 🤣🤣 

Cool I totally get you 🤗🤗🤗 meri bhi same halat hai behen  yeh epi toh digestion system se bahar tha 🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

This, saas nahi hoti, to charity case samajhke unpe Ehsaan kar deti gift leke 

ye sudaregi nahi...

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

uru...🤗

teri hi kami thi...

wah wah... superb review...

na dekna layak tha na hi likhne layak tha...

Ruhi 🤗🤗🤗 

What were they thinking lol 🤣 There is no continuity , no character development  I can't see a dumb mishti and clueless abir ...this is heights 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi19

ye sudaregi nahi...

😆Yup

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

that won’t come out so soon yar

things will drastically change after that truth

so I think the precap May be a dream.. who’s no idea

After Holi our at the end something new we’ll start

N that will lead to mishbir deciding to live separately 

precap is not dream...

kuhu said it and played reverse psychology...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Ruhi 🤗🤗🤗 

What were they thinking lol 🤣 There is no continuity , no character development  I can't see a dumb mishti and clueless abir ...this is heights 

iss mishbir ko dek kar... mera haal ye hain 😭

i dont want mishbir daily but kamse kam story continuity and character development tho dika sakte hain na...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Good morning everyone 🤗🤗

MishBir show was actually a magic show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣,diyu my prediction was right 🤣🤣🤣

Bas kuhu ko gayab karne ki jagah Uski galtiyon ko chupaya jaa raha tha 🤣🤣

I so loved the mishti parul scenes in today's episode ,that Earing bit was really endearing to watch 🤗🤗🤗,mishti ko parul and parul ki maa Dono ki blessings mili, I am happy jitne acche logo ki blessing mile utna accha hai 🤗

Pehli shaadi dream wedding nahi thi, mishti mandap do

Pehli Shivratri meri bhi hai And Mujhe Pooja karni hai, mishti Pooja karne do 

Sab Mera birthday bhul gaye, mishti Holika dehen main karungi 

Mishti tune pichli baar girkar Sabka attention grab kiya tha, is baar Krishna ji ki Pooja main karungi 

Mishti Tere chakkar mein pichli baar koi Diwali nahi celebrate kar paaya tha as Tera Aur bro ka break up ho gaya tha, Isliye Diwali ki Pooja pehle main karungi 

We understand you kuhu 🤗,mishti ki wajahse Tumhari life mein Kitni problems hai, it's OK go for it 🤗,we give you the award for most selfish person on earth 🤗

Waise I really glad ki CVs ne Aaj clear Kar diya meenu = kuhu 🤣🤣🤣

Parul and mishti are the ultimate saas bahu 🤗🤣

The property, that was really surprising, I didn't expect it to turn out like this, it was awesome scene, 🤗, kuhu ka apna business hai so red pear travel company mish ke naam Kar di 👍🏼👍🏼,though it seems little illogical but I love the trust kunal is showing on mishti 👏

Kunal mishti bit was really cute, that kaan kheecho scene 😆,you're welcome mishti bhabhi 🤗🤗

Abir gadhedo Tum bas bolte raho main bhula nahi bhula nahi, karoge Kab ,I think while tending to mishti's injury we can expect a kiss from her husband ,please CVs please 🤗

Agar precap is not a dream to sone pe suhaga, I really don't want it to be anyone's dream, kuhu ka sach bahar aa jaaye, and please abir please kuhu ko Maaf mat Karna iske Baad 😒

Vaise agar kuhu ke sach confess karne ke Baad agar mishbir ka scene Mila that would be really intense 

Expect zyada kar rahi hu but fir bhi 😆

And today I smiled at mishti monologue after property paper scene, finally family accept kar rahi hai, it's very important for her and it's good that she's happy about it 🤗

wah wah vaishu on roll today 🤣🤣 

sab mishti ki galti hai can i add to your list..

mishti i need to do IT first as we never got after first marriage...  mishti i need to have baby first.. mishti my child should join school first... and it goes on n on n on... 🤣

contrasting Saas bahu the one who values happiness only mish parul, the one who can do anything to get what they want meenu kuhu... good clarification by CVs... abir too loves parul n close to her more than meenu n kunal is exact opposite... 

Yaar Abir is just badi badi baate,, he cant do IT but only keeps doing actions 🤣 now mish is hurt atleast now fulfill the challenge in this opportunity naa 😆

Vaishu its no dream but real... but then madam is careful to not reveal coffee truth just shouts i got jealous of her getting property paper on my birthday thats what you all think but no i'm not jealous... n runs from there... abir fights with meenu for kuhu... come on yaar reveal kuhu soon,.... but i can feel the revelation is coming soon whomever abir fights for with meenu like baba has done what he has not expected... the repeated words kuhu cant do or hurt anyone by him in segment feels like soon he is again gonna be in for shock knowing his bro truth.... 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wah wah vaishu on roll today 🤣🤣 

sab mishti ki galti hai can i add to your list..

mishti i need to do IT first as we never got after first marriage...  mishti i need to have baby first.. mishti my child should join school first... and it goes on n on n on... 🤣

contrasting Saas bahu the one who values happiness only mish parul, the one who can do anything to get what they want meenu kuhu... good clarification by CVs... abir too loves parul n close to her more than meenu n kunal is exact opposite... 

Yaar Abir is just badi badi baate,, he cant do IT but only keeps doing actions 🤣 now mish is hurt atleast now fulfill the challenge in this opportunity naa 😆

Vaishu its no dream but real... but then madam is careful to not reveal coffee truth just shouts i got jealous of her getting property paper on my birthday thats what you all think but no i'm not jealous... n runs from there... abir fights with meenu for kuhu... come on yaar reveal kuhu soon,.... but i can feel the revelation is coming soon whomever abir fights for with meenu like baba has done what he has not expected... the repeated words kuhu cant do or hurt anyone by him in segment feels like soon he is again gonna be in for shock knowing his bro truth.... 

if he gets to know about kuhu acha hain...

cant handle this bro jhaap...

even i want to see abir ko mish imp ya kuhu