Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Abhinal drama had some logic. Inka koi logic hi nahin hain......

Tu tu mein mein.....koi tho baat khatam karo.....haar, pills, mandap, pooja, holi ka dahan aur ab property papers bhi......😆

I wish atleast one of them grew up in their equation. Kuhu own up ur mistakes and accept mishti .......if not mishti pls expose kuhu and be done with it...........and the dialogues they are given or their thought process flips in subsequent episodes......😆

Haha true they had the main love factor so it was logical... 😆

here both girls flip second to second so it doesnt have any solid logic... you are expecting more from them mini... 😆 them n their hypocrisy can never change.. 😆 but if all this leads to constant mishku change then ok...  

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

🤣🤣🤣🤣ghar ka beta ghar ki villain ko nahi pehchanega to aur kaun pehchaanega 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haaye code word code  word 🤣😆

Yup she's that's why abir's support is necessary and for that she should tell abir about this thing as soon as possible 

voh bhi when its his maa its very easy 🤣🤣

han like this kiss kiss-mat baate 🤣

exactly both together can do wonders if they are open to each other n together face everything,, 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

voh bhi when its his maa its very easy 🤣🤣

han like this kiss kiss-mat baate 🤣

exactly both together can do wonders if they are open to each other n together face everything,, 

Bold - diyu Tab to show band na 🤣

Bold - diyu Tab to show band na 🤣

even then they will remain the same vaishu 🤣 these are just dream sab muh maya hai 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

even then they will remain the same vaishu 🤣 these are just dream sab muh maya hai 

🤣🤣true 

Kabhi wo golden Day aaye hamari life mein jab mishti saamne se jaake abir se kahe, abir Mujhe tumse ye sach Batana hai and Wo sach bata bhi de, us din to I will do party on my mind 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

🤣🤣true 

Kabhi wo golden Day aaye hamari life mein jab mishti saamne se jaake abir se kahe, abir Mujhe tumse ye sach Batana hai and Wo sach bata bhi de, us din to I will do party on my mind 😆

vaishu...ur expecting too much from mishti...

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

vaishu...ur expecting too much from mishti...

No Yaar, I am expecting what should be expected 

Mishti is not kuhu, she has her insecurities but she deals with it by empathizing with people like today when she empathized with abir and that's didn't tell him the truth. She was empathizing with kuhu for long but everything has a limit, that's why she don't care about kuhu now. 

I like mishti's character, after abir she's my fav in yrhpk, because I like selfless people who think about others perspective too. She's the first FL I fell in love with, not just because Rhea is playing it but because mishti is a beautiful mysterious canvas as a character. 

ruhi19 thumbnail

No Yaar, I am expecting what should be expected 

Mishti is not kuhu, she has her insecurities but she deals with it by empathizing with people like today when she empathized with abir and that's didn't tell him the truth. She was empathizing with kuhu for long but everything has a limit, that's why she don't care about kuhu now. 

I like mishti's character, after abir she's my fav in yrhpk, because I like selfless people who think about others perspective too. She's the first FL I fell in love with, not just because Rhea is playing it but because mishti is a beautiful mysterious canvas as a character. 

even i want her to express and say truth to abir... aaj tak she ddint say a word to him and i dont know future mein batayegi ya nahi...

even i love mishti's  character... i dont have any particular reason but i love her the way she is...

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

even i want her to express and say truth to abir... aaj tak she ddint say a word to him and i dont know future mein batayegi ya nahi...

even i love mishti's  character... i dont have any particular reason but i love her the way she is...

I hope she does 

ruhi19 thumbnail

umeed pe duniya kayam hain...