Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update 

Pls update soon its a request 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 20

Mr and Mrs bhalla entered the house and said-kya ho raha hai,sab itne tense kyun hai??

Everyone look at them and appa said-glad u came,le jaiye apne bete ko,uska aur ishu ka rishta kabhi nahi ho sakta.he said making them shocked.

Mr bhalla-but why,we talked about them aur aap log bhi khush lag rahe the,toh phir problem Kya hai??

Amma-hume kisi ko kuch bhi explain karne ki zarurat nahi ,ishu ,make ur choice.tumhe Raman chahiye yaa hum.chahe toh usse chun kar hume chod do sabse insult hone ke liye,but we will never accept him.now u have to decide.

Toshiji-why u r saying so ,don't complicate the things. Yeh dono pyaar karte hai ek dusre se,apne career mein well established bhi hai ,phir Kya problem hai .she said again but her parent were adamant .

They look at Ishita and asked-tell us ur decision.

Ishita look at Raman and then her parent and said at last-main aap dono ko chunti hoon.she said breaking raman's heart.he left her hand instantly while her parent got happy hearing her.

Appa-i am so proud of u,mujhe pata tha tum hume kabhi dhokha nahi dogi .he said while her eyes were on Raman who was looking at her with accused eyes .

Ishita look down and said-haan,main aap logon ko chunti hoon.aap log nahi chahte ki main Raman se Shaadi karun,nahi karungi ,but kabhi kisi aur se bhi nahi karungi.she said sternly making everyone shocked.

Amma-yeh tum Kya keh rahi ho??

Ishita-sahi keh rahi hoon.main kabhi kisi aur se Shaadi nahi karungi ,Amma .and when I am saying so,trust me ,I will bound on my words.main akka ki tarah badalne wali nahi,joh apna pyaar kho Kar aage badh jaaun.main kabhi kisi aur se Shaadi nahi karne wali aur agar aap logon ne mujhe force Kiya toh main suicide Kar lungi .main pehle bhi Kar chuki hoon aur aage bhi Kar sakti hoon.she said making everyone shocked and scared .

Raman-yeh Kya keh rahi ho,u r not going to do anything like this .

Appa-haan,tum hume aise dhamki nahi de sakti.

Ishita-kyun nahi de sakti,bilkul de sakti hoon.agar aap log mujhe aap dono aur Raman mein se kisi ek ko choose karne ke liye force Kar sakte hai,toh main aap logon ko bilkul dhamki de sakti hoon aur dhamki nahi de rahi hoon,I will do exactly like this .she said looking at her parent.

Ishita-kya manga Maine aap logon se aaj tak,kabhi kuch nahi manga.hamesha aap logon ki achchi beti bani rahi,joh aapne kaha Maine Kiya .yeh jaante hue ki main pyaar karti hoon Raman se,aap log phir bhi mujhe unse dur le gaye.maine khud ko har Khushi se alag kar liya,bas aapki Khushi puri karne ke liye.sab kuch Kiya,sab kuch,but aap log mujhe meri zindagi ki ek Khushi nahi de sakte.mujhe mera pyaar nahi de sakte .main puchti hoon kyun,aakhir aisi kaun si kami hai Raman mein.sirf ek tamilian nahi hona unka crime hai.he is much qualified then any of the boy u were looking for me or akka .hamari puri community mein Raman jaisa koi ladka aapko nahi milega. Agar unki tarah qualified mil bhi gaya toh woh mujhse unki tarah pyaar toh nahi karega .aur agar ek minute ke liye yeh bhi maan loon ki pyaar karega,but main toh tab bhi usse pyaar nahi karungi naa .Kya iss pure situation mein meri choice,meri khushi,mere pyaar ki koi keemat nahi ,appa.sirf main hi har baar aap logon ke liye sab kuch chod doon,aap log mere liye apni zid nahi chod sakte.agar aap log mujhse meri jaan bhi mangenge toh main de dungi,but please mujhe mere Raman se alag hone ke liye mat kahiye .main nahi kar paaungi,I just can't it.she said and cried while Raman hugged her tight.

Raman-dont cry ,chotu.

Ishita-please samjho naa,appa,amma.i really love him alot.she was saying and crying.

Toshiji went to Amma and said-main bhi nahi chahti thi ,ki Ishita kabhi bhi mere Ghar ki bahu bane,but mere liye Raman ki khushiyon se badh kar kuch nahi aur mere puttar ko khushiyan Ishita mein hai.bachchon ki khushiyon se badh kar kuch nahi hota duniya mein ,kyun apni jhoothi ijjat ke liye unki khushiyan chinna chahte hai.please maan jaiye.she was saying when they all heard,haan uncle-aunty, please maan jaiye.

Her parent turn and saw Raman pleading to them.

Raman-aap log please maan jaiye,aap log joh chahenge woh main karne ko ready hoon.if u want I can quit non veg,drink toh main karta hi nahi,smoking bhi nahi .koi aur buri aadat nahi hai,siva iske ki main tamilian nahi hoon.isse toh main change nahi kar sakta but can do everything else for ishita.just tell me a way to prove my love for her.

Ishita-u don't need to prove anything,I trust u .aap log please maan jaiye ,appa.for ur kanna.she pleaded and her parent look at each other.

They were feeling ashamed of being so unreasonable and stubborn.

Amma signalled appa and he finally said-we r ready for this marriage and we r really sorry for not understanding the depth of ur love for each other.he said making ishra happy to no end ,they hugged each other happily while Mr and Mrs bhalla smiled hearing their decision.

Mr bhalla-u took a very wise decision,it's really hard to live seeing ur kid unhappy.

Appa-we r really sorry for insulting Raman like this,but it's true,we can't get a son in law like him.he is just so good.sach mein usme koi kami nahi .kami toh hum mein thi joh hum uski achchai dekh nahi paa rahen the.he said and called ishra to him.

Both walked to them and hugged them.appa-amma blessed them wholeheartedly and then they went to Mr and Mrs bhalla.they too blessed them and toshiji hugged Ishita saying,u became very beautiful.glad my son is getting such a nice girl.

Raman smiled hearing this and give her a flying kiss while Ishita blushed at his action.

Soon everyone settle down and Ishita served tea with snacks for everyone while they were discussing about ishra marriage.

Toshiji-mujhe toh meri bahu jaldi se chahiye .bahut dukhi dekh liya apne puttar ko,ab nahi dekh sakti.

Amma-but ishu ki padhayi.she is in her last year.

Toshiji-padhayi toh Shaadi ke baad bhi ho sakti hai.raman kuch din reh lega uske saath Delhi mein aur phir Ishita hamare saath Bangalore chalegi.aap logon ke bhi kareeb rahegi .phir chahe toh job Kar sakti hai aur chahe toh MS ,jaisa woh chahe.hume koi problem nahi hai.all we want is our son's smile,joh ki Ishita hai.she said smiling making ishra smile too.

Appa-i don't have any problem if Ishita is ok with it.

Toshiji look at Ishita and said-tujhe toh koi problem nahi hai naa,puttar .

Ishita nodded in yes and Mr bhalla said-so it's decided.hum inki Shaadi jald se jald Kar denge.phir yeh dono kuch din Delhi rahenge and then after her degree they can come to Bangalore.chahe toh yahan bhi reh sakte hai,if raman's job allows.he said to which everyone nodded.

Ishita went inside smiling and Raman too went behind her.she was blushing hard when he hugged her from back and said kissing her neck-khush ho??

Ishita turn to him and said-bahut,finally I got u .we r got to be married.ab hume kabhi koi alag nahi kar paayega .I love u so much.she said cupping his face while he pecked her temple smiling  .

That's all for now,enjoy .

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey...am I first?

Great...😃

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Part 20

Ishita's parents were really stubborn but Ishita is their daughter only...

am glad she proved her love and did not disrespect her parents too...

at last, they were convinced...lovely to see that finally, Ishra would be together...

Lovely part

continue soon

Edited by sahibasharma - 4 years ago
aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good at last appa Amma left their stubbornness exited for the marriage 

Please cont soon 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb updated

Eagerly waiting for next part

Pls pls continue soon

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update.. Finally Iyers got ready for marriage.. Continue soon.. 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing part..... Finally ishra going to get married 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Amma appa asked ishita to chose between them and raman toshiji and mr.bhalla tried to make them understand but they were not listening ishita said she is choosing them ramans heart got broken he left ishitas hand she looked him he was looking at her accusingly amma appa said they are proud on her ishita said she will never get married to anyone else if they will force her she will commit sucide all were shocked and scared raman scolded Ishita amma appa said she can't threaten them Ishita said she can if they will force her she said she always did what they said she pleaded them to not separate her from raman she will never be happy raman is nice guy raman said he will stop eating nonveg if they want he don't have any other habits amma and appa were ashamed they said sorry to ishra they agreed for ishra relationship all decided to get ishita married asap loved ishra scene

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting update dear 

Finally ishita parents accepted  their love 

Ishra marriage...woww

Eagerly waiting for next update soon