Indeed😆
P.S I will spam with some twitter posts so that tge discussion goes on and AT ends much faster😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Indeed😆
P.S I will spam with some twitter posts so that tge discussion goes on and AT ends much faster😆
The best part is there no female in the house so there can be no chance of Saas Bahu drama!!!🤣
Binoy Papa and kaka , som kam hai Kya kisi saas se🤣
Anirudh does have a big heart❤️ i mean he married this kid out of majboori, and is still ready to fulfill a promise he didn't even make to begin with, for a girl who is literally nobody to him.
https://twitter.com/P_for_Pigssty/status/1235481899801309184?s=19
This scene was so beautiful❤️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
You guessed it rite 😂
I thought he was forced by his gharwale to marry her, like an arranged marriage, not this way :) and even i thought he was younger
https://twitter.com/P_for_Pigssty/status/1235481899801309184?s=19
This scene was so beautiful❤️
Every scene is beautiful and cute with them 😍❤️
I thought he was forced by his gharwale to marry her, like an arranged marriage, not this way :) and even i thought he was younger
Yeah!! I too thought the same like arranged marriage 😊