We are being completely baited. It's not a happy ending for us. Right now the best thing they can do is not butcher Bajaj. That's it. This show 😆 I can't believe it. It has gotten even worse.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We are being completely baited. It's not a happy ending for us. Right now the best thing they can do is not butcher Bajaj. That's it. This show 😆 I can't believe it. It has gotten even worse.
I read the WU and not watching episode.
CONTINUE
I never thought mommy and daughter will start in airport
But again my fault
And Zero Bajaj scene 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Aaj ka episode dekhne ke baad mere ko nhi lagta prerish hoga bhi iss season
I am watching live only because they r not uploading at 6 AM. Once they start uploading at 6 AM I will watch in the morning with FF/Skip😎
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Unlucky for her🤣
Even after having this feeling that RB will not be shown today. Still, I watched it
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
We are being completely baited. It's not a happy ending for us. Right now the best thing they can do is not butcher Bajaj. That's it. This show 😆 I can't believe it. It has gotten even worse.
I think you'll have to edit this. 😆 and we all know where it's going.
Don't you understand that other characters and couples can't be discussed here?
Edit
oppsss sorry 😐 I will edit 😭Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Don't you understand that other characters and couples can't be discussed here?