Originally posted by: UAB5SUL2KHMJZXBI
Will bajaj wear those heavy clothing when he comes back in Kolkata???🤪
Nooooooooo
Mujhe aise daravne Sapne matt dikha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: UAB5SUL2KHMJZXBI
Will bajaj wear those heavy clothing when he comes back in Kolkata???🤪
Nooooooooo
Mujhe aise daravne Sapne matt dikha
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Show ki khatir selfpity math karo Ramya
I watched the episode in HotStar Live with earphones with FULL volume as my Mom was busy on a phone call in the same room.
Just imagine my situation watching/listening/understanding it. Can't even FF/Skip.
Why can't HotStar start uploading the episodes at 6 AM? How many days would they take to resolve the production issue?
OK, I am done with my rant.
Do I need to edit this? Let me know. I will edit.
So basically now you won't be a night owl!Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Totally! Also I'll sleep as no major discussion will take place. 😆
I watched the episode in HotStar Live with earphones with FULL volume as my Mom was busy on a phone call in the same room.
Just imagine my situation watching/listening/understanding it. Can't even FF/Skip.
Why can't HotStar start uploading the episodes at 6 AM? How many days would they take to resolve the production issue?
OK, I am done with my rant.
Do I need to edit this? Let me know. I will edit.
Welcome to the club😆 but you chose the wrong day to watch live
Unlucky for her🤣
When the hell am I recieving your comment?😡
If you are busy then tell me
I watched the episode in HotStar Live with earphones with FULL volume as my Mom was busy on a phone call in the same room.
Just imagine my situation watching/listening/understanding it. Can't even FF/Skip.
Why can't HotStar start uploading the episodes at 6 AM? How many days would they take to resolve the production issue?
OK, I am done with my rant.
Do I need to edit this? Let me know. I will edit.
You don't need to edit anything.
But yes I feel sorry for you
You don't need to edit this.I watched the episode in HotStar Live with earphones with FULL volume as my Mom was busy on a phone call in the same room.
Just imagine my situation watching/listening/understanding it. Can't even FF/Skip.
Why can't HotStar start uploading the episodes at 6 AM? How many days would they take to resolve the production issue?
OK, I am done with my rant.
Do I need to edit this? Let me know. I will edit.
Hotstar is seriously troubling us. 🤢
I'm hardly a night owl since last 2 months. 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
So basically now you won't be a night owl!