Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I am pakka skipping the episode tomorrow 😆
mai toh WU read karke dekh ti hu 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I am pakka skipping the episode tomorrow 😆
mai toh WU read karke dekh ti hu 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Prerna dilutes it all. Humari kya galti? 🤣
Mentoring session fb acha tha 😆
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Aur umeed hi kya kar sakte hain
honestly speaking I have no hopes for prerish coz of prerna
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
By the time Prerna realizes RB's importance it will be too late. And that's what I'm waiting for.
I hope he leaves her. I would like to see that.
It's a weird thing. It's like, he's accepted that she will never love him and he's made his peace with it. If by any chance (and that chance is pretty high we all know) she goes back to her ex, I think Bajaj will be absolutely fine.
And that's all I want.
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
in revenge mode too she's doing the same jaap
Kash dynamics ulte hothe....
Kash revenge bajaj se Leni hothi..
Meri taraf se bhale log will contribute. 😆Originally posted by: Annu8193
Trp ka kys hoga...
Best hai jab ksg exhibition me busy ho tab skip Karo....
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
honestly speaking I have no hopes for prerish coz of prerna
Same pinch Grey, high five do✋🏼
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Last line. Haan option hi kya hai.
TRUTH. Kahaan phas gaye yaar
Yeah I saw that. 😆Mentoring session fb acha tha 😆
I can't wait to see baju trolling soulmate 😂 with different names
Hoping pre will also company bajaj