DJ Aazar wants to collaborate with Asim (DJ Snake commented as well)

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Asim is doing so well and I am extremely happy for him ! 

Jacqueline is hyping Asim on her account....she posted about Asim on her insta story....commented on Asim's post and then followed him as well !  🥳

DJ SNAKE  commented on Asim's insta post which is AWESOME !    

Then DJ AAZAR  commented on Asim's post , followed him and now has tweeted that he would love to collaborate with Asim !   Aazar often collaborates with DJ Snake and he is from FRANCE 

https://twitter.com/aazar/status/1234594559545499649

Asim is going places and m super happy for this boy! I hope he keeps doing great for himself.....Keep rising and shining Asim !  Touchwood !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jarelid

Asim entering Big Boss was the best thing to happen to his career.  Makers tried their best to make him a villian for their laadla Shukla but in the end Asim became Super Popular. 

I really hope that he keeps doing really well in his life .....and has a long successful career....Hope he stays  humble always 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Boy is flying high! ... BB tried so hard to cut off his wings, but look at this, he continues to prosper against all the odds! ❤️

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Boy is flying high! ... BB tried so hard to cut off his wings, but look at this, he continues to prosper against all the odds! ❤️

smiley41smiley27

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Asim has the right attitude to succeed. People r loving him n r coming forward for collaboration that too international ones.❤️

No BB winner or runner up has enjoyed such fame n hadn't got such big projects with 15 days of ending of BB

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaznin

Asim has the right attitude to succeed. People r loving him n r coming forward for collaboration that too international ones.❤️

No BB winner or runner up has enjoyed such fame n hadn't got such big projects with 15 days of ending of BB

All d best Asim

Sorry 2 inform winner quite busy in making public appearances & giving interviews , if you don't have information about some person as d person is not that active on social media , doesn't mean he is not doing anything

Govt ne aise Ko rule nhi banaya celebrities ke liye ki agar vo screen pe nhi hai  to vo kaam nhi Kar rhe.

I guess Asim ki success appreciate Bina kissi Ko taunt kiye bhi ki ja Sakti hai.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

All d best Asim

Sorry 2 inform winner quite busy in making public appearances & giving interviews , if you don't have information about some person as d person is not that active on social media , doesn't mean he is not doing anything

Govt ne aise Ko rule nhi banaya celebrities ke liye ki agar vo screen pe nhi hai  to vo kaam nhi Kar rhe.

I guess Asim ki success appreciate Bina kissi Ko taunt kiye bhi ki ja Sakti hai.

I didn't mention Shukla. 

I was talking in general as for any season winner or runner up I didn't saw international celebs coming forward for collaboration. That's why it's asim is an exception. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

I didn't mention Shukla. 

I was talking in general as for any season winner or runner up I didn't saw international celebs coming forward for collaboration. That's why it's asim is an exception. 

Sorry may be i misunderstood

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

I didn't mention Shukla. 

Sorry may be i misunderstood but in general I m saying u never now what d other person is doing.

Asim was already working 4 international projects before BB.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good for Asim.It's a good start post BB.BB opened doors for him and he is making good use of the popularity. Striking while the iron is hot.

Hope all these things open doors for bigger and better things for him.

He is quite level headed.He knew that popularity that comes with BB is not the be all and end all.

In one unseen undekha he is explaining struggles at each level using his brother's medical education and career as an example.

Struggle to get into MBBS 

Struggle to get through the course 

Struggle to get into MS

Struggle to get through it

Then struggle as a surgeon.

Liked the way how he understands that there are struggles at every level of life.

For someone so young he is very level headed. No wonder he started his work within 2-3 days after finishing BB.

He is totally driven.Hope his hardwork and dedication yields fruits.