SidNaaz are going to Dehli together tomorrow?! 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
SidNaaz are going to Dehli together tomorrow?! 😲
SidNaaz are going to Dehli together tomorrow?! 😲
No kisne bola
I think they are not
SidNaaz are going to Dehli together tomorrow?! 😲
I read this too. On milkandmocha's page
Yes that’s where I read it
SidNaaz are going to Dehli together tomorrow?! 😲
Where did this one come from...Modiji ne bulwaya hai kya..tweets padh kar ...ke mein bhi dekhoon ye kaun bala hain jinhone SM chhodne par majboor kar diya hai🤣🤣🤣
They are both going that’s confirmed but when are they going and are they going together I’m not sure. Read it on milkandmocha’s story
Originally posted by: Indibandi20
Where did this one come from...Modiji ne bulwaya hai kya..tweets padh kar ...ke mein bhi dekhoon ye kaun bala hain jinhone SM chhodne par majboor kar diya hai🤣🤣🤣
Bulwa laina chahiyae waisay inti tweets ke baad tou 🤣
It’s not confirmed I guess 🤣 saw it on milkandmocha’s story that they’re going to dehli together tomorrow. I really wish is true 😍
Edit: 4th april keh rae hain not march
Her glasses 😆
Sid is definitely going to Delhi, as per his live.
And Sana, well that Guruji guy on IG said she's going too?
Now milkandmocha said they are going together