Originally posted by: meenachem
amnu did you see the recent promo? sumo forced fraud malhotra to play badminton at last lol
Not Yet! Crazy day today! So was he good?
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: meenachem
amnu did you see the recent promo? sumo forced fraud malhotra to play badminton at last lol
Not Yet! Crazy day today! So was he good?
Okay Now I am gonna go see the episode now! Then there will be discussion be ready meena
he looked pissed off after the match so im not sure what thing he was upset about..i mean if someone challenged me just on the basis of trophies to prove my worth then ill jump the gun...he did too but he looked upset...dunno why...hopefully its explained..Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Not Yet! Crazy day today! So was he good?
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
🤗
How are you Malika! I have yet to watch the episode today. I have had a crazy day. But ur little update has me excited.
"Meri Suman," and all that huh!
Oh you will love it. It was so fun. Honestly this show makes my day!
Originally posted by: meenachem
he looked pissed off after the match so im not sure what thing he was upset about..i mean if someone challenged me just on the basis of trophies to prove my worth then ill jump the gun...he did too but he looked upset...dunno why...hopefully its explained..
He lost by 1 point so that's why I thought he was upset.
oh ok ..i thought he was upset bc of sumanOriginally posted by: malikakas
He lost by 1 point so that's why I thought he was upset.
Why did I feel Shravan lost the badminton match intentionally? Anyone else felt that?
Why did I feel Shravan lost the badminton match intentionally? Anyone else felt that?
I wondered about that. That maybe he didn't want Suman's dad to lose face or that he didn't want Suman to see her dad losing.
Originally posted by: malikakas
I wondered about that. That maybe he didn't want Suman's dad to lose face or that he didn't want Suman to see her dad losing.
Precisely! His expressions seemed varied and nothing exact could be made out of them😆
Hello people I am new to this forum.I have just started watching the show and loving it. Hope I will make good friends here😊