Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
God I was so tensed about this live Thank God it went so well.. I can breathe easy 😆
Now i am waiting for some love from sana in snap and ig 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
God I was so tensed about this live Thank God it went so well.. I can breathe easy 😆
Now i am waiting for some love from sana in snap and ig 😆
🤣 well thats some beizzati😆
https://mobile.twitter.com/Sal_Rima/status/1234447292054327296
So jealous to See pahiras music Video Cover
I wish sidnaaz ka hota
I appreciate his efforts to end fan wars. Only celeb in bb dou g thsi👏👍🏼. That shows his maturity . Hopefully majority fan wars will get over now. Wierdos to will always remain.
Lets just hope we get o hear abt his new project soon.
And I loved how all questions of his personal life were on direct shaadi.
Nothing on dating and girlfriends. Sabko direct shaadi chahiye bas🤣
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
God I was so tensed about this live Thank God it went so well.. I can breathe easy 😆
kheer the reason was the war and the dirt the fandom was throwing at each other and it was definitely affecting both
Sana somehow put those SC and IG pics and put some in peace but Sid cannot do it or rather what he did posting those pics last week wasn’t heard by people and even when he gave clear msg that Sana is his personal matter not all heard it! So he wanted it be more clear and he did a good job
How boldly he said my grey shorts are with Sana 🤣. Should ask, so you have her lipstick 🤣
Where u saw ?
No question he was enjoying it and that’s the best part. And this is the second time he is focusing on Sana and Sidnaaz questions 😳 and I genuinely wanted to keep his personal life for his own space and know more of him that other interviewers don’t ask ya fun stuff to make him laugh and he was trying to scan and trace the word Sana and reading them if not replying to them. Arre yaar, next time I am going to do a Sana quiz on him 🤣
Please do Uma...no one can do it better 🤣🤣
Bahut murrawat dikha li...agli baar grill mode on🤣🤣
Originally posted by: intruderfast
I appreciate his efforts to end fan wars. Only celeb in bb dou g thsi👏👍🏼. That shows his maturity . Hopefully majority fan wars will get over now. Wierdos to will always remain.
Lets just hope we get o hear abt his new project soon.
And I loved how all questions of his personal life were on direct shaadi.
Nothing on dating and girlfriends. Sabko direct shaadi chahiye bas🤣
And he knows no one wants his dating funds and he understands where are the questions directed too and at one point he said haan karloonga 😄
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
kheer the reason was the war and the dirt the fandom was throwing at each other and it was definitely affecting both
Sana somehow put those SC and IG pics and put some in peace but Sid cannot do it or rather what he did posting those pics last week wasn’t heard by people and even when he gave clear msg that Sana is his personal matter not all heard it! So he wanted it be more clear and he did a good job
How boldly he said my grey shorts are with Sana 🤣. Should ask, so you have her lipstick 🤣
God yes🤣 someone should have totally asked him about the lipstick🤣
Originally posted by: rabzonedge
Where u saw ?
Just the pic
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9OrtdrBiXu/?igshid=106dhhjsfo4nn