💖MG SS O RE PIYA #2 - LINK FOR THREAD #3 ADDED - Page 56

Posted: 4 years ago

Wishing your daughter get well soon. Please  don't be  sorry. It's  fine. 

Awesome ff love it very much...

Update soon...

Originally posted by Vaidhumom

I am very sorry dearies...I was about to update early this week but my daughter had Influenza and she was suffering with very high fever and severe chest congestion and she had to miss her school for almost a week now. 😞

Once again sorry...😞will be giving double updates within next week (Before FEB End)

no problem

take good care of your daughter which is more important 

Awesome part 24 , 25 and 26 

enjoyed it reading it 

Edited by dhrastimaan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by anujawreshwal

Wishing your daughter get well soon. Please  don't be  sorry. It's  fine. 

Thank you dear... 🤗she is just out of it now...still has some chest congestion and caugh. started back to school. 😊

Originally posted by aparna3011

no problem

take good care of your daughter which is more important 

Thank you...she is far better now. 🤗

Originally posted by jasminerahul

armaan maan conversation was touchy.the way armaan understands him n supports him...thankfully geet is fine.dr.nisha can't believe maan's change.loved maan saying that now he can do anything for geet.but like the Dr said that cannot undo his past doings to geet.AR scene was nice.AR geet scene was so cute.geet asking armaan not to call her bhabhi...riddhima asking why....geet saying that they are friends n that's the only relationship she trusts was emotional.geet thinks that maan is presenting himself as an ideal husband to show off. it's sad.maan carrying geet in his arms ...the whole mg scene was lovely.maan promising the Dr to give time to geet to look after her was lovely.daarji geet riddhima scene was sad.manjeet is damn irritating.I loved maan's reaction. manjeet deserved a slap

Thank you dearie...I am so sorry for not sending PMs ...I havent sent for the last one year since this entire IF has changed. I have to revise my PM list. Also missed your comments...and glad to read them after a long time. 🤗

Originally posted by khwaishfan

have been waiting since December 2019! 

I understand very well dearie...Sorry to keep you wait...I was held up with something or the other. I was about to update 2 weeks back..but then, my daughter got influenza... (Check my message on this which I posted).

You have been very very understanding throughout...thanks dearie 🤗

Updating part 27 now... 👇

UPDATING 😳

Edited by Vaidhumom - 4 years ago

Hello Dearies...here goes the next updates... Once again sorry for the delay and I will be posting next part within this week.

1. In this part, I have poured some of my personal emotions with Geet's talks with her mother.

2. As usual, lot of editing and spelling mistakes can be expected...please bare with me...will correct it one by one.

PART 27

That's it...One harsh tight slap fell on Manjeet's cheek to an extent that her cheek got blood red. She holds on to her cheeks and she turns to look at the person who did such a daring act and her eyes widened with shock...To that matter no one expected such an act out of that person...

Geet has closed her mouth with both the palm as she let out a Gasp out of shock… seeing her mom lifting her hand and slashing it off at Manjeet's cheeks... she stares at her mother as if she is getting introduced to her for the very first time...YES...her mom who seems to be a completely different person now who has lost the last trance of her patience.

Armaan who has been accompanying Maan till this time...He looks around and finds it strange and funny to witness such a scene of narrow mindedness to this gravity. He comes close to Ridzy and hugs her side ways....and she responds to him with teary eyes as she too has gone thro such mental pressure in last half an hour.

Daarji's dominant voice which was shaking the haveli has been muted...he is just standing as if a thunder fell on his head. There's a pin drop silence even with such a huge crowd that has been gathered...and then there was a loud applause and every member of the handa family and the huge crowd turned towards that direction...to find Maan clapping his hands loudly...Wah ma...YOU did it...Yes...You have done what these so called men were supposed to do long time ago.

Where as for Geet...she is not at all considering it a scene of applause...but a scene of shame. It shouldn't have happened this way but it has happened and she blames herself for that...if at all her married life was going smooth..if at all she was not forced to break the family rules as she had to attend that interview and not only her but the entire family is facing all consequences and is made to feel low... Geet is not able to take it positively what so ever. she is getting even more cautious with the people who have gathered and they are already murmuring among themselves..

Manjeet is still counting stars above her head...she is not able to think straight with this daring act of Rano..

RANO...YOU..

Rano pinpoints her index finger at Manjeet... Khabardar jo meri beti ke khilaf ek aur shabd kaha tho...Aur agar eisa kiya na tho main Aap ki zaban kichkar aapke haathon main dedoongi. (DARE YOU if you utter even a single word and that too against my daughter. And if you really dare to do so, I will not slap you, I will remove your tongue and place it in your hands.)

Manjeet is literally put into speechless mode seeing Rano in this new avatar. Rajinder seems to be in a fix...he has a great respect for Rano and her reactions are justified as a mother...but at the same time he cannot neglect Manjeet. He holds on to Manjeet but she is not responding to him. Tej is equally lost of words and all staring back at Rano...but at the same time, he holds a deep respect for Rano as she has always loved him like her own son... He calls out her name with little sternness...RANOMA...

Kya Hua puttar? Sometime back you were angry at my Daamadji. now I have slapped your mother...so, what are you going to do? Mujhe marna chahthe ho? Maarlo..... (You want to slap me? You can) She gives a disgusting look to Tej... While Tej clenches his fist to calm himself down. Today, I have to make few things clear between me and your mother and no one can stop me... Now, Rano moves her vision to Manjeet.

Till date, I respected you... for not only being my Jhetani (Elder Co-sister) but like my elder sister. Till date, I swallowed all your rude words. Till date you have looked down upon me, my husband, my children.... AND I JUST KEPT QUITE and its not because I am deaf and dumb, its just because I respect this family and you being elder daugher in law....she takes a sad sigh... and babaji is the proof for all what I am saying is right..

Mohinder comes close to Rano and tries to stop her Rano ji...khud ko samhalo...ab bas karo...

Bas karoon? Main ne tho abhi shuru kiya hain...aur aap mujhe rokrahe hain?...aur raat dhin jo ye poore gharwaloon pe taana maarthi rehthi hain, inhe koi kuch nahin kehtha hain? Kyon? Kyonki ye bade hi raheez khandaan se hain na isliye... Hain na ji?

(You want me to stop? I have just made a start and you are trying to stop me...and she who keeps blaberring against each and every member of the family day and night ...non stop... but no one utters a single word against her...and the reason being she is from a bloody rich family...isint it?)

Rano comes closer to Manjeet and Manjeet walks back a step with fear. she tries to defend herself and voice out with stammer...... Rano...Tum..Tum ne ye bilkul ..tik nahin kaiya......( Rano..you didnt do the right thing). You know my position here...

Acha? (Oh really?) which position you are even talking about? Oh...you mean, your position of being the eldest daughter in law of this family...Right? BUT...with what you spoke just now, Do you even consider yourself to be a woman?

Manjeet: RANO...

Chillayiye math (Dont shout). You better save all what self respect that you still have..

She folds her hand and continues to talk... By the way, till date you have taken full advantage of not only being the eldest daughter in law...you always had this in back of your mind that you come from a very rich background and you have always looked down upon this family . But under what circumstances that marriage happened? shall I tell the actual story that happened behind the scene?

Manjeet is startled now...where as Rajinder, Daarji and Mohinder get alerted listening to this...these are the family secrets strictly maintained within the elders of the family. Tej, Simran, Nandini, rajji look at each other questioningly...what is this secret all about and they were never ever told about it. Manjeet notices her children's as well as her daughter in law's (Simran's) reactions and feeling so nervous..what if some of her secrets are out today? What respect would she have? while Rano is feeling a cooling effect in herself by seeing the impact of her words on Manjeet.

Rano: Aap hi kehthithi na...aap ke khandaan walon ne aap ko is parivaar main biyakar is pariwar walon pe bohuth bada ehsaan kiya hain... ab main bataon kis ne kis par ehsaan kiya? Haan??? (You were always praising about yourself and the rich family background you belong to and how your family has made such a big favour on all of us by getting you married here...Now shall I disclose who has favoured who?)

Daarji tries to stop her...Rano puttar...ruk jao...

Rano: you still care for Manjeet...where as you didnt think even for once before treating your own grand daughter worst than a dirt on the way? Maaf kijiye Papaji...ab main chup nahin rahungi... (Sorry papaji...I will not remain quite hence forth)

while Maan takes lead in supporting Rano... ....Ranoma...please don't stop...He gives disgusting look to Manjeet...would love to know more about this woman (Manjeet) who keeps judging about others...

Manjeet is now startled to the level where she is going breathless...she feels cornered when looking around and no one is willing to support her...while for Rajinder, things have gone beyond limits where he couldn't control his own wife and now he is facing the consequences helplessly...his head bent down in shame...where as Tej is now very curious to know more about his own mother.

Mohinder (Geet's Father) is more worried looking at the condition of Daarji nad his elder brother Rajinder and he pleads Rano... Rano...kya hua hain aap ko...ab chup bhi karo...

Rano: Ab main chup nahin rahoongi...sab ko patha tho challe is Manjeet ka raaz.

Just then... Just then they heard a pleading voice....RUK JAO... MA

They turn to see Geet walking close to them. Geet knew about this truth few years ago. Rano trust her and told her this with a strict promise that Geet shall never disclose this family secret to outside world. Now Geet feels this is such a wrong timing to disclose it to outside world. It may even result in ending up Nandini's wedding if her would be and inlaws come to know about it.... and also the entire HP will laugh at handa family....she can never witness something like this and she has to stop it.

M...Maa...P...lease ….eisa mat karo. Geet holds her forehead with her fingers as she is feeling some kind of tiredness...may be its the effect of the medicines that she took in the afternoon..

Ridzy tries to stop Geet but Geet doesnt stop she moves to the point where her Mom (Rano) is standing

Maan and Rano rush to her...and again she grips on to Rano instead of Maan...

Geet: Maa

Rano: Puttar...What's happening to you?

Geet: Nothing...Ma...I'm fine...

Rano: You are not fine...

Geet: I'm fine...now please stop all this. Why do you want to scoop to this level and going against your nature?

Rano: because she (Manjeet) has been talking all rubbish about you

Geet: So what ma? Didn't you and papa teach me right from my childhood that respect all what the elders say?

Rano: But that doesnt mean that anyone can insult you like this...and today I want to show her mirror of her own image.

Geet smiles sadly...I really wish you had bought this change in you long time ago... Wish you and papa spoke for me right from my younger days when in the name of discipline every one would pinpoint at each and every action of me and shout at me or even hit me...

Maan feels the pain in her voice. How dare of these so called elders who have been behaving so rude to her like this all these years until today. Aur yeh kya? Geet was even beaten here?

Today, you didnt even think twice before slapping her(Manjeet)...But what's the use of it? You should have slapped her (Manjeet) whenever she had tried to make me feel small right from my younger days... but you all people listened to her quitely....She stopped me to continue playing with my hocky.......I practiced nearly for 4 years ...I was sure to get selected at a district level...but then Tayiji (Manjeet) filled the ears of the so called elders saying that I am becoming a big girl now and its not game meant for girls... and you all were listening to her and forced me to stop playing hocky and I was forced to obey your orders.. The actual reason is she (Manjeet) didnt like me to excel in sports as Tej and Nandini were not good with any sports activity....

This was a real shocker for Maan. Geet and Hocky? He didnt find anything related to it in her cupboard. He listens to her talk further...

OR...you should have slapped her when she went completely against my higher studies as Tej Veerji is educated only till grade 10 and she couldnt stand ME to go ahead with my further studies because of this reason... I am thankful to my Daadi who strongly stood by me..otherwise, I wouldnt have got even basic education...but my problem didnt stop here...every day I was taunted and made to feel small as I was only female in this clan to have gone ahead with my further studies..

Geet looks at Manjeet whilst talking to her mother...Like this, so many compromises that I had to give to lead my life till today...now, what's the point in getting into this punishment spree when you people are the one who have entertained her and bore her dominance and she took complete advantage of it. now what's the point in getting angry when the water has gone above head. By the way, she just lit the fire and rest of the family members including my own parents blew air on that fire to make it worst...Now what else is remaining in my life to happen?...jo bhi bacha bucha hain, usse bhi khatam kardijiye… (Now finish off all what’s left)

Mohinder and Rano come to Geet and hold her hand..

Mohi: Puttar... eisa kyon bol rahi ho? We always took decisions that best suits your happiness.

Geet again smiles at this comment...that's what I have been always told and asked to believe. Especially me being the eldest among the daughters, there was so much high expected out of me and babaji knows that I have always lived upto it... she sighs sadly...there were days when I was made to feel so small or low for the silliest mistakes which would have happened incidentally and you all would blame me saying that how careless I am. I am setting wrong example for the younger girls around me... Aur haan...I have no right to feel bad, I have no right to cry...and COMPLAINING is no way permitted...

Geet sighs sadly and continues..Main ne aaj tak wohi kiya hain...jo aap sab badon ne mere liye tay kiya hain... I never ever voiced against your likes and wishes and I have always kept my family as my first priority...And even if I had any thing that's bothering me, I was only told that “waqt ke saat saat sab tik ho jayega” and every day I need to adjust and compromise.. and ofcourse, I followed it 100%.

now she recalls about her marriage how it happened and she remembers her last one year how it passed by.. Even though long time back I have reached a point where I started telling lies of me being happy...even while I am going thro the most disturbing phase of my life...and those lies were welcomed with open arms by you elders...

Maan knows very well what is she referring to … he is not able to bare it any more...While Rano holds on to Geet... Puttar...eise math bolo...do not burry your feelings within you like this. Please share it with us.

Geet: And what will you all do after listening? You will put the blame on me only... and that too by making me stand like this in the middle of this huge hall without caring for the neighbours and people who have gathered...That's what has been happening again and again in my life...I never got the deserving self respect...and inspite of all what I have contributed to this family, I have earned only bad name to my credit. I dont feel pain any more. I am numb. She wipes her tears and continues...So, Ma, Please stop changing for ME...... Lets not make a joke of our own family any more. I will always remain a puppet to dance to your all tunes and it will not change and you need not try to change it for me as its never going to happen.

Daarji who has been silently listening to her emotional talks calls out for her emotionally...By now, he has realised his mistake and he has understood that Geet can never do anything wrong..but its too too late. Geet Puttar..

Geet: Daarji...

she looks around and found his thin bamboo stick that's hanging on the wall...and she reaches it out to Daarji and he is not taking it...

Geet: I have crossed my limits today, I have done a big mistake which I shouldn't have done...I have put you and Daadima's soul into shame...yeh lijiye......hamen maariye.. (Take this ...hit me)

Daarji is now getting helpless in listening to the same words that he had lashed out on her sometime back. Geet brings forth her right hand in front of Daarji gesturing him to hit her....Soach kya rahe hain? Maariye hamen… (What are you thinking? Hit me)

When Daarji didnt respond to this, she tries to punish herself. Challo main khud apne aap ko saza dethi hoon… (OK...I will hit myself)

she lifts that stick to hit herself...and just then she felt a strong hold on her shoulder... and shocked to see that it was none other than Maan. He takes the stick out of her hand with such a force driven by anger that it got broke into two and fell on the ground.

JUST STOP IT!!!.. he shouts and she jerks and looks back at him..... She could relate it very well to his shouting on the day she was leaving from KM... It completely went out of her mind that he is even somewhere near her...as till date, she has been living her married life all alone as a single woman.

she looks into his eyes which have turned blood red. Its because he is coming face to face with the facts about how Geet has been treated here. Where as she thinks that anger is on her for all what she has done since morning....right from the time she has visited his office until now, all blunders have happened and its all because of her.

Armaan rush to Maan and hold on to him to control him while Ridzy holds on to Geet. Geet and Maan lost in each other for few seconds...and then slowly Geet walks back few steps and turns to rush to her room.

Just when Geet left from the place...maan realized that he was too loud in voicing out to her..It was very clear with her looks that she counts him one among this crowd and he is not able to take it..he closes his eyes and holds on to his forehead

Ridzy follows her to make sure she is fine. Geet...Geet...please rukho... Rajji too follows them but Nandini is just standing still with all what has happened just now and all because of her mother..

Rano, Mohi and Daarji follow Geet but Maan blocked their way ...his eyes are red with anger with all what these so called elders take liberty in playing with the self respect of the younger people

Just stop here...stop disturbing my wife.

He gives an agonizing look to the crowd that has gathered...This is our family and Private matter and I will not entertain anyone who is an outsider and talking rubbish about our family. So, you all can leave...The crowd was still present looking at each other and hence Maan shouts at them again...I said, OUT ALL OF YOU.

Next minute, the entire neighbourhood was out of the haveli. Its good to maintain a healthy relationship but it has to happen with a strong line of limitations.

AND YOU...he points out at Manjeet...You have lost all respect as a family member in my views...You are one among that crowd to me...so, leave from here as I am not going to involve you in any of my private talks within the family.

Manjeet is standing like a statue as she has lost the last string of self respect. What Maan tells her now is worst than the tight slap that she got from Rano. Its like she has digged her own grave today. She has lost her very last battle and is not able to fight back anymore. While Tej and Simran hold her to take her to her respective room quietly...Rajjinder had to stay back to be with Daarji and Nandini stood there quietly.

Now, Maan moves to face Daarji...

Maan: Mujhe aap se ye umeed nahin thi. (I never expected this out of you)

There was a pin drop silence for few seconds and He gives a blinkless disappointed look at Daarji.

You were mentioning this morning that Geet's lifeline is connected with mine. That means, hurting and mistrusting not only Geet but also ME. I didnt expect you would insult me like this...

Daarji: Woh Maan Puttar...

Maan gestures Daarji to stop by showing his hand...You have told all what you had to say and I have heard each and every word delivered by you for my wife and that too in front of this crowd of clowns.

Daarji is speechless how did Maan come to know all what he had spoke to Geet... while Maan continues...

Maan: Haan...I know all what you spoke. When Geet and Ridzy were on the way to Haveli...I got a call from Ridzy and I had requested her to not to switch off her mobile until the time I happen to reach haveli...As I was not so positive about the happenings and I dont trust anyone in this haveli even for a penny.... and I happen to hear you people accusing my wife and that too during my absence? How could you?? Can you even imagine how it hurt me? and when it hurt ME so much then what about Geet?

Daarji: Puttar...today, I came to know all these activities of Geet..and I was ashamed because she didnt stay back here for the family gathering...I just couldnt take the fact that she has been lieing all these days about her college visits. You see...we have our principles and limitations that needed to be followed and as the eldest person in the family, I had to inquire Geet.....

Maan stopped him again...

Maan: Oh, is this the way you inquire? Hmm... so with all what the information that you got today, you assumed that Geet lied to you and she never been to college these days? And what were you even thinking when you asked her whom she went to meet in that business center? Why? Is she not permitted to go to any place of her choice or preference? And if she does, you will accuse her that she is going to meet someone secretly? Maan takes a discussing sigh...CHEE! You people call your self elders of the family? First behave like a human. You came to know something and you simply accused her? Did you even trust her for once? Did you even allow her to talk for herself and give her explanations? And you made her stand like a culprit in front of this entire crowd...and everyone were looking at my wife...MAAN SINGH KHURANA's Wife and whispering unpleasant and dirty talks and still YOU didn't care..you continued to mentally torture her?

His anger getting into peak with all what Geet went thro within just few minutes and he is not getting the guts to feel all what she would have gone thro during her entire life in this family...he shots a glare back to Daarji, Rano, Mohi and everyone in the surrounding who have somehow or the other contributed or encouraged to make Geet's life miserable and the cherry on the topping is, even he had a great contribution towards it.

Maan: Aap sab sach jaanna chahthe hain na? Tho suniye.. (You all wanted to know the truth right? So, listen to me...) Geet came to meet ME in that Business centre.

Daarji is standing numb...Rano, Mohi, Rajinder, Nandini, Kamla, Titu and few others who were very close family members had a real shock of their lives... but still they are seeking answers for their further confusions.

Maan: Haan...my office is in that business centre which I set up just 10 days back.. and I was conducting interviews along with my team and...

He stopped and decided not to tell the actual truth from here.... and Geet just gave a surprise visit...as she wanted to see this office and how this interview is conducted.....and from here she had to visit her college...unfortunately, I couldn't drop her because of my busy schedule. On the way to college, she felt some dizziness and uneasiness and went to Ridzy's home where her condition got bad and Ridzy informed me immediately and Doctor Saritha. And we all were there since morning.

Everyone's head bent with shame listening to this truth. Especially, Rajinder feels so low that he is not able to even look at Maan for the shameful act of his wife Manjeet.

Daarji: Puttar... What happened to Geet?

Maan smirks...Well...you people dont deserve to know anything. By the way, why you want to know? When she felt dizziness and Ridzy was again and again telling you about Geet's condition, you were not believing it and you said its a drama. So let it be.

Rano speaks out … puttar... mujh se tho keh sakthe ho na...

Maan couldnt ignore Rano-Mohi as they have been truly nice parents but overly burdened by the family rules and line of discipline that they were forced to follow...but atleast today, they have opened up

Maan: Woh.. she got too weak..poor appetite and her BP suddenly got low…aur upar se, exams ka tension

Rano has been worrying for Geet’s health these days..She had even discussed the same with Maan in the morning...and Maan understands Rano’s worries for Geet.

Maan: Nothing to worry Ma..I will take care..

Daarji is feeling really ashamed for all what he accused Geet today and all because he came in talks of Manjeet..he folds his palms and pleads...I regret for my deeds...I am sorry.

Maan faces off from him...Please dont be. You have caused damage beyond repair and I dont think anything more is left to talk or discuss...Now, I cannot undo what happened but I can be careful hence forth..

He pauses for a while and takes a long breath before zeroing on his decision which might not be acceptable by everyone...to that matter even Geet. But he has to take this decision for the betterment of Geet's condition....“Geet will not stay here any more. I have made up my mind to keep Geet away from this place. She will not stay here any more. ”

Daarji-Mohi-Rano-Rajinder-Nandini and all present there were taken back with all what Maan just announced.

Precap: Will Geet take this decision positively?

I will be updating next part within this week... 🙂

Edited by Vaidhumom - 3 years ago