Hi finished reading as its Sunday. Read it in one go.what abt u
Me too lol and I was going to start Kill and Tell - have you read that one?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi finished reading as its Sunday. Read it in one go.what abt u
Me too lol and I was going to start Kill and Tell - have you read that one?
Me too lol and I was going to start Kill and Tell - have you read that one?
Actually I have read it some years back and heroine is a nurse.i liked it but not one of my favorites.so I will read birthright instead now that book is worth a reread
Actually I have read it some years back and heroine is a nurse.i liked it but not one of my favorites.so I will read birthright instead now that book is worth a reread
Yes Karen she is a nurse.I loved the southern setting. I love any books which has southern setting.
I am going to read Come Sundown after that - have you read that?
name seems familiar but I dont think I have read it .whose book is thatYes Karen she is a nurse.I loved the southern setting. I love any books which has southern setting.
I am going to read Come Sundown after that - have you read that?
name seems familiar but I dont think I have read it .whose book is that
Nora Roberts- it’s a beautiful book great leads - romance and suspense. It’s one of her recent ones.
Nora Roberts- it’s a beautiful book great leads - romance and suspense. It’s one of her recent ones.
I dont think I have read ot .thank u I will try after finishing birthright
I dont think I have read ot .thank u I will try after finishing birthright
Great 👍
I am reading both that and kill and tell 😉😉
And how could u read 2 books at once 🤗☺️🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
U r a supersonic jet when it comes to reading😁😁😛
And how could u read 2 books at once 🤗☺️🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
U r a supersonic jet when it comes to reading😁😁😛
They all I have read before and so in order to stay interested I have to read two otherwise I will get bored 😂😂😂
I can read very very fast. That’s why I read books which have at least 350pages.
Nora Roberts- it’s a beautiful book great leads - romance and suspense. It’s one of her recent ones.
Am reading beyond eden by catharine Coulter now. Then will start with Mr Perfect.