Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

😭 i miss all those days now.. light hearted, simple. and mainly or meenu n her kajal 😆

Meenu and her kajal are still intact 🤣 Baaki sab badal Gaye 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Oh wowwww geethu.. 👍🏼👏

@Geethu😆 You actually made them to make a new thread......I am impressed....👍🏼

BTW everyone you have to vent your frustration in a civilized way. No mocking of the characters......I am wrking on that.😆

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Moni.....I loved how u explained belief and trust.👍🏼

They both trust each other, but their belief is preventing them to confide in each other completely. 

I am confused on how long they will go about hiding things from each other to save the other from pain?? I mean they made their mistakes before and paid the price, but still they keep on doing the same thing. 

They somehow take up parenting roles with each other. Parents are supposed to be the ones who protect, life partners are supposed to stand beside you when pain hits, not prevent you from facing anything.

B: 100% agreed... 

life partners part to share and care...

but in mishbir prevention is also because of their parents... a child grows seeing their parents only and we know how are our mishbir parents so in their case they took prevention first seat and share and care at 2nd point...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hmm moni I don't deny what you are saying because yes meenu's and abir's thoughts about how a bahu and wife should be are poles apart ...so yes this difference of opinion can be a reason but there is so much more to it 

I think thoda differently here , it wasn't like abir didn't want to fall in love or get married or anything...its just at that point of time his mind was preoccupied with so many things that the idea of marriage or love didnt really kick in 

A lot of people talk about mishti's abandonment issues but I believe that abir's abandonment issues were no less , just because he is capable of hiding his pain through his smile and positivity and his happy go lucky attitude ....that dosent mean he wasn't suffering 

A 5 year old kid who was very emotionally attached to his baba and the one who really believed  baba's life philosophy... he suddenly realised that his baba left him with so many unanswered questions...like one day bas gayab hi ho gaye 

There was a flashback scene where abir is asking meenu that where is baba and she slaps him in return  ...so I believe a lot of times abir must have asked naanu koslu and meenu about baba but none of them addressed his queries ...and meenu used to come up with her famous 2 lines - tumhare baba ache insaan nahi the aur Hume chod ke chale gaye ....nothing more nothing less .... so I guess after a point of time when we grew up , he took him upon himself to find answers to all these questions 

It was very clean that sub consciously he was missing his baba all the time , in so many of his self talks we have seen him saying  - baba yahan hote toh aisa nahi hota ....baat itni bigadti nahi n all ..he developed that champaner school because it was baba's dream and also if you noticed there was a seen between meenu and laxman where he informs her that abir got a clue that baba is in Kutch ....so connecting that with his kutch trip I believe he didn't go to kutch just to attend kutch Utsav but was actually looking out for baba ...the reason he didnt inform anyone was because no one in rv house was really keen to find baba and it was useless to explain then ...so haan I believe the thought to find his answers through baba pre occupied his mind for many years ... so it was absolutely wonderful to see that somehow mishti was the one who gave him all the answers  , whether its bringing baba in his life or indirectly exposing his truth ...some may say that mishti brings stability  in his life ....yes I absolutely agree but the main reason for his stability is that he found his answers,  answers that he was looking out for so many years 

Coming to kunal...well there is a back story here too ...kunal was left by shwet on his engagement day that too without a reason ...I believe this incident must have made him go into a sad state where he stopped sharing his emotions with anyone ...meenu kept him busy with all the business work ...but that just helped him hide the pain and not really heal it and I believe abir noticed that ....the reason he wanted kunal to get married was only because he felt that the presence of a girl would help him come out of the robot zone ...kunal would share his emotional feelings with someone and that would make him feel better ....that's all ...he wasn't pressuring kunal for marriage  but haan he wanted a friend for kunal who could understand him 

I also feel that abir also wanted to fall in love in an organic way , not only mishti , he also believed in the idea of courtship and that's why he strongly supported her when she wanted to go for it ...he is just not arrange marriage material that ways and there were many things that played a role for him not thinking about marriage 😳 all I want to say is that I feel that it wasn't that he didn't want to get married or anything but I believe he never really thought about it because of many pre occupied thoughts...

Sorry jazbaat mein kuch zyada leekh daala🤣

Sunday hai na 😆

Wow wow Uru amazing post yaar 👏👏

you just explained abirs issue n also his reason for not thinking of shaadi very welll.... he even said in starting that shaadi is not a solution for all problem but he wants to bring kunal out of this robotic mode n make him enjoy life... then naanu suggested that what if a girl can make this happen n wanted kunal to give it a chance... thats how abir too agreed to this idea n after seeing kuhu n her personality he immediately guessed she is the one who can bring color to his life... 

coming to abirs abundance issue actually i wanted to make a post n discuss on this but then you gave a perfect start... Did you feel the convo between mishbir after shaadi when he asked promise to mish a little more deep than it actually was shown... read some tweets too on this n after watching it sometimes i totally get it... Abir was surrounded by people who lied to him, betrayed him and his dialogue to naanu should i get happy it was not maa but brother who betrayed me this time, whenever one is ready to hold my hand the other is ready to pull me back down... he is hurt with mishti hiding things n managing things on own not only for himself but for her safety he wants mish to share things with him... he is finally fed up of all this, not mish hiding but others using it against them... he is scared of meenu or anyone using even a small truth against them... the breakup has made a big impact on him... he has overcome his abundance issue but is now scared to trust anyone, he is living with the fear of who wil use what truth to create problem.. mish have fear of people leaving her, now abir have fear of betray n trust issue.. he even said about nannu whomever me or mish trust why is it always they betray our trust first baba now nannu... 

Mimzy thumbnail

argg even i'm missing it still hoping for it to return yaar... even though they looks hawt n cute now but zulfein n chashma are a part of them... missing it so much...😭😭 they look so simple n mainly the connect was there now i'm loosing it badly.. 😭

Count me in🙋.....I am missing the lambe baal and chasma and their simplicity. Mainly I miss the connection. 

Lol....i am missing abir's lambe baal more than mish's chasma. For me it added to Abir's personality.....free bird softie...😆I dunno u somehow randomly feels love for him in his long locks.....🤗

Onyourface thumbnail

Interesting post about Abir Uru.....

@Bold - Abir found stability because for the first time he found someone who could relate to his pain, his quest to search for answers, because the other person was also searching for answers.

If you remember the first scene they met, it was Mishti's dialogue that connected him to her instantly.

@bold2 - This I agree completely. It was not that Abir was not ready to get married. Its just he needed someone whom he could connect to. In that Abir and Kunal are poles apart. Kunal would have married anyone and would have fallen in love eventually. But for Abir marrying anyone wouldn't have worked out for him. Hence, he could relate to Mishti's courtship dilemma because he also wanted the same thing.

Bold  - yes yes I completely agree ... mishti was the only with whom he shared his emotional feelings...because both of them were going through the same pain...somewhere a connect was there and it was the starting point where he started getting emotionally stable .... he also didn't realise when he became so comfortable with her But I was saying that when he actually found all this answers ....that was the day jab uski life mein real sense mein "thehraav" aaya...and mishti plays a very important role there for sure

Yes correct...abir was waiting for someone ...someone he can connect with in real sense ...

Kunal ka ...well agar shwet picture mein nahi hoti toh I would believe that he would have married anyone ...I guess after a bitter experience with shwet he realised that okay I will go with my family's judgement now...I see it that way ...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Aisa nahi hai yaar...

see there is a tiny line between trust and believe. Believe is just a thought which could change due to circumtances like Mishti didn't tell about the baba truth when she met him on the night of their GD thinking that atleast now  Abir is reconcile with his mother being lost his father already. Likewise, being a foster child, when abir understood her when she said i can't lose my family and my BFF nannu...he decided not to tell her about Nish and that is why he didn't make a deal of nish not saving him from the accident because Mishti was present there. And he know she will be broken into pieces.

where trust is complete faith which doesn't change what may come...MishBir trust each other.... However, they need to alter their belief about hiding things from eachother will actually save them from pain but they should understand it will eventually hurt them  badly...no separation will happen atleast for another 6 months...but all this will lead to a MisBir living seperately but mostly in Mah's house...

Haa I agree Moni they dont want to hurt each other n believe that stops them from saying truth.. they come into this protective mode and do this... but hasnt that lead them to enough trouble... why they can trust other people enough to share it but their own love for each other is stopping them from sharing this with each other... thats why i dont like this protective instinct they have.... 

they should atleast inform each other of basic details... coming to think of necklace its atleast good mish said she is worried about necklace.. remember mish said during baba track to abir that i cant share things with you now dont ask... that is ok bcoz abir atleast knew she was troubled now they need to move a step ahead.. before they were lovers now they are married n life starts mainly after shaadi only... 

Onyourface thumbnail

Wow wow Uru amazing post yaar 👏👏

you just explained abirs issue n also his reason for not thinking of shaadi very welll.... he even said in starting that shaadi is not a solution for all problem but he wants to bring kunal out of this robotic mode n make him enjoy life... then naanu suggested that what if a girl can make this happen n wanted kunal to give it a chance... thats how abir too agreed to this idea n after seeing kuhu n her personality he immediately guessed she is the one who can bring color to his life... 

coming to abirs abundance issue actually i wanted to make a post n discuss on this but then you gave a perfect start... Did you feel the convo between mishbir after shaadi when he asked promise to mish a little more deep than it actually was shown... read some tweets too on this n after watching it sometimes i totally get it... Abir was surrounded by people who lied to him, betrayed him and his dialogue to naanu should i get happy it was not maa but brother who betrayed me this time, whenever one is ready to hold my hand the other is ready to pull me back down... he is hurt with mishti hiding things n managing things on own not only for himself but for her safety he wants mish to share things with him... he is finally fed up of all this, not mish hiding but others using it against them... he is scared of meenu or anyone using even a small truth against them... the breakup has made a big impact on him... he has overcome his abundance issue but is now scared to trust anyone, he is living with the fear of who wil use what truth to create problem.. mish have fear of people leaving her, now abir have fear of betray n trust issue.. he even said about nannu whomever me or mish trust why is it always they betray our trust first baba now nannu... 

Bold  - woah woah you gave me a new food for thought....I was only thinking from mishbir's perspective as a couple here that now abir dosent want any misunderstandings between them and that's why he wants mishti to share everything with him ...but this is actually very deep.....haan I do believe all these bitter incidents and experiences forced him to take that promise from mishti....totally agree 

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

B: 100% agreed... 

life partners part to share and care...

but in mishbir prevention is also because of their parents... a child grows seeing their parents only and we know how are our mishbir parents so in their case they took prevention first seat and share and care at 2nd point...

Ruhi.....You maybe right, maybe its their parental issues which is making them do that. They never got the protective cocoon parents provide. Instead they were betrayed by their parents the most. So they try to compensate for that by filling the gaps in each other's lives. 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ruhi.....You maybe right, maybe its their parental issues which is making them do that. They never got the protective cocoon parents provide. Instead they were betrayed by their parents the most. So they try to compensate for that by filling the gaps in each other's lives. 

🤗

but i want them to hubby and wifey more...