Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

So Shehroz Sabzwari is also a part of this drama.🥱 and he is paired with Minal. 

Now who's paired with Muneeb?😕

Edited by awida - 4 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awida its better if shehroz and minal are paired with each other. They can have another fl opposite muneeb. Hopefully no triangle 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

i have a strong feeling muneeb will play her brother in law

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

why are minal and shehroz together again? no one liked the pairing in hassad

the show was hit because of minal and noor pairing

Ruby7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

why are minal and shehroz together again? no one liked the pairing in hassad

the show was hit because of minal and noor pairing

I never watched hassad so I dont know but not necessary all good pairs will be repeated, I mean yaariyan was hit bec of momal muneeb and so far they havent been repeated after that. Even Ranjha Ranjha was a hit but imran and iqra pair hasn't been repeated. 

Shehroz and minal do look go together, they have the chemistry or not I dont know. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

its not possible for all hit couples to be repeated as some even refuse themselves...but usually when couples are repeated its because they were a hit couple

Ruby7 thumbnail

Not necessary hina. they are many pairs who have been repeated but they aren't hit nor have had successful show together in their kitty. Hiba and Danish previous show was a hit? Nor they were a hit Jodi I think but they are doing dewaangi together. 

Yes some hit Jodis may only come back together if they get a good script together. It can take time but it can be worth the wait

Edited by Ruby7 - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Ruby7

Not necessary hina. they are many pairs who have been repeated but they aren't hit nor have had successful show together in their kitty. Hiba and Danish previous show was a hit? Nor they were a hit Jodi I think but they are doing dewaangi together. 

Yes some hit Jodis may only come back together if they get a good script together. It can take time but it can be worth the wait

i thought their jodi was a hit

Ruby7 thumbnail

No idea hina but I never watched their first show. Even bharosa  tera  pyar was hit but miqaal komal havent been repeated yet. 

Edited by Ruby7 - 4 years ago