Yess he is.. isi baat pr ek adrak chai for me.. you wanna join? But you are a coffee person I guess 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yess he is.. isi baat pr ek adrak chai for me.. you wanna join? But you are a coffee person I guess 😒
🤗it was constant pressure. If he didn’t come I’d have to hide 🤣
hope the show gives the meat he deserves this time! This guy is too good to not be taken advantage of onscreen.
Absolutely !!
AT ka title upgrade kardo cookies kumari 🤣
I dont mind even karela juice todayOriginally posted by: Sunn_shine
Yess he is.. isi baat pr ek adrak chai for me.. you wanna join? But you are a coffee person I guess 😒
He is back finally
I am crying with joy and grinning like a fool
CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THE PARTY STARTED🥳
AT ka title upgrade kardo cookies kumari 🤣
To 2020HamaraHai right?
AT ka title upgrade kardo cookies kumari 🤣
Title should be #2020hamaraHai
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THE PARTY STARTED🥳
Yo ankie 🥳🥳
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THE PARTY STARTED🥳
Will join later.. writing update.. bad time to write one 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I dont mind even karela juice today
He is back finally
I am crying with joy and grinning like a fool
My chai is better than karela juice I can assure you of that.