Yes Reemz congrats to the whole ATCongrats everyone. Bajuuuu aa gayaaaa😭
He is finally back
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes Reemz congrats to the whole ATCongrats everyone. Bajuuuu aa gayaaaa😭
He is finally back
Congrats everyone. Bajuuuu aa gayaaaa😭
Reemz u were the one to kick start the whole thing so hugzz to u 🤗
And hugzzz to everyone for sticking arnd 🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I dont care for now Aru
Mujhe just uske aane ki khushi ho rahi hai ab
I cant tell what I am feeling right now
Like
Dont say... enjoy what you are feeling.. 🤗
I still cant believe itOriginally posted by: Sunn_shine
Dont say... enjoy what you are feeling.. 🤗
I still feel its a dream
He is back Aru
Reemz u were the one to kick start the whole thing so hugzz to u 🤗
And hugzzz to everyone for sticking arnd 🤗
🤗
🥳
Reemz u were the one to kick start the whole thing so hugzz to u 🤗
And hugzzz to everyone for sticking arnd 🤗
🤗it was constant pressure. If he didn’t come I’d have to hide 🤣
hope the show gives the meat he deserves this time! This guy is too good to not be taken advantage of onscreen.
🤗it was constant pressure. If he didn’t come I’d have to hide 🤣
hope the show gives the meat he deserves this time! This guy is too good to not be taken advantage of onscreen.
Bold - true that
🤗it was constant pressure. If he didn’t come I’d have to hide 🤣
hope the show gives the meat he deserves this time! This guy is too good to not be taken advantage of onscreen.
🤗 Mwah huh!
I am grinning like a fool
At Rishabh's look

He Is Back, He Is Back, He Is Back, He Is Back, He Is Back, He Is Back, Yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... Wohoooooooo... Rishabh Bajaj is back....

घर मोरे परदेसिया आओ पधारो पिया...
