I cant watch itOriginally posted by: munnihyderabad
any one looking forward for IPL ?
And I aint much cricket entusiast but haan bata dena kya ho raha hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I cant watch itOriginally posted by: munnihyderabad
any one looking forward for IPL ?
And I aint much cricket entusiast but haan bata dena kya ho raha hai
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
any one looking forward for IPL ?
Only if DeVilliers is on the field😎
Originally posted by: BilliCat.
🤣🤣🤣
You are oppo right. My memory always fails me but hopefully sahi bola Maine.
mod ji kya.. just call me chai or Tanu or Billicat ya kuch new name will do😆

Yah I am Oppo 😎
Sure Tanu 🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I cant watch it
And I aint much cricket entusiast but haan bata dena kya ho raha hai
haan will update here 😆
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
any one looking forward for IPL ?
Me

Shukriya MunniOriginally posted by: munnihyderabad
haan will update here 😆