Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
I really want to know now...
Waise I think the makers actually follow IF.
We were wondering so much the other day about what she could do with a fork......So dikhadi unhone.
We got our answer !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
I really want to know now...
Waise I think the makers actually follow IF.
We were wondering so much the other day about what she could do with a fork......So dikhadi unhone.
We got our answer !
And it proves he will go to any extent to break Manvi. Next step will be forcing her physically once he finds out they aren't intimate yet. He is a lowlife boundaryless creep
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
🙈🙈🙈
Yeah!! Kisi tarah bas aa gaye the 🤣
I gave up computers after 10th cos I scored 99 in Hindi...
Beta.. Meri Maa tumse milke Bahut khush hogi.. She is a Hindi teacher.. 99 marks in Hindi..
Khushi ke Aansu Honge.. Aur mere liye question marks 😆
Originally posted by: stormborn
Waise I think the makers actually follow IF.
We were wondering so much the other day about what she could do with a fork......So dikhadi unhone.
We got our answer !
That true enough...
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
And it proves he will go to any extent to break Manvi. Next step will be forcing her physically once he finds out they aren't intimate yet. He is a lowlife boundaryless creep
M getting nightmares tonight🤪
Beta.. Meri Maa tumse milke Bahut khush hogi.. She is a Hindi teacher.. 99 marks in Hindi..
Khushi ke Aansu Honge.. Aur mere liye question marks 😆
Let me tell you a secret... I never studied Hindi seriously.
In fact, I actually lost my class notes register one month before my boards and I didn't even bother to borrow notes from my friends 😆
Haan....14 saal ki bhahmcharya vanbas with wife in side !!!!!
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
And it proves he will go to any extent to break Manvi. Next step will be forcing her physically once he finds out they aren't intimate yet. He is a lowlife boundaryless creep
@Bold - If this happens I want both MayRa to kick in his b*lls🤬😡
Originally posted by: pranurosid
MJ always stays at home. Bahurani Maya hain ya MJ
More than who would die at the end, I'm curious about what business MJ handles? I hope we get an answer for this before the end of the show😆
Aamir handles the business for him🤣