ufffff I again I did 😭😭Originally posted by: Wistfulness
You can't mention or mock other characters here. Stick to PreRish.
Sorry 😐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
ufffff I again I did 😭😭Originally posted by: Wistfulness
You can't mention or mock other characters here. Stick to PreRish.
Sorry 😐
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
2nd dance was better and Maasi made them dance. 😎
Maasi > Unwanted character
Anyone > unwanted character
Yes 🥳
🤣🤣What💔 tho i dont want to know 🤣
RB please akele aana. 😆
Be careful. 😆
Totally! For once I can watch Veena on loop but not that character.Anyone > unwanted character
Haha..Yeh toh hum sab chahte hai but hoga nahi na shayad..LOL..🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Totally! For once I can watch Veena on loop but not that character.
Shurti ko sab chalega bas Most Wanted Munde ki unwanted kudi mat do... 🤣
Sahi pakde hain 😆
Shurti konsab chalega bas Most Wanted Munde ki unwanted kudi mat do... 🤣