Originally posted by: ilazyair
Kisses and hugs 🤣 i call them puchies🤣
🤣
I know...I call them the same...😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Kisses and hugs 🤣 i call them puchies🤣
🤣
I know...I call them the same...😆
This is an AWESOME VM Riya👏
Wtffff did I just watch. My eyes 👀 have just popped out of their sockets! This is sooooo damn goood! Bajaj and Prerna’s Tashan was just stupendous 🤗
And you just inflamed it even more! ❤️
in loop
This is an AWESOME VM Riya👏
Thankies 🤗
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Wtffff did I just watch. My eyes 👀 have just popped out of their sockets! This is sooooo damn goood! Bajaj and Prerna’s Tashan was just stupendous 🤗
And you just inflamed it even more! ❤️
in loop
Thank you😛🤗
Originally posted by: opsora2090
as usual amazing
Thank you🤗🤗
How did I miss this gem!!? This is absolutely stunning!
The beats are really good and that attitude☺️
That coloring just increases the intensity
How did I miss this gem!!? This is absolutely stunning!
The beats are really good and that attitude☺️
That coloring just increases the intensity
Thank you dii🤗
I just wish for you to be more active🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Javeria3991
Fantastic VM
Thank you🤗