kabhi kabhi lagta hai apunhich sanaki maya hai..🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kabhi kabhi lagta hai apunhich sanaki maya hai..🤪🤣
I will be pissed if MJ survives, but MayRa die at the end .😡 the show had so much darkness that that I was hoping that it would go towards light, but no, Cv's need to mess up everything. although I want to see Rudra's sanak and Beyhadh pyar for maya, he may just end up as the milder version of MM.
Originally posted by: stormborn
I can't tolerate anything of that film other than the audio of laal ishq.
I heard nagada sang dhol so many times during navratri garba ..
but now not anymore.. I dont get time to watch the movies or the songs.. except for weekends..
ek beyhadh hi hai..😆
BTW girls, my brain starts working when it is not high on mayra scenes. it is like I remember why this show irritates me. My first instinct to NOT watch this show was a the right one, BUT mayra just had to intervene with my wise decisions🤪
Originally posted by: pomegranate
BTW girls, my brain starts working when it is not high on mayra scenes. it is like I remember why this show irritates me. My first instinct to NOT watch this show was a the right one, BUT mayra just had to intervene with my wise decisions🤪
same to you sista...🤗 MayRa is the force that directed my brain to watch the show,,n now one more reason to watch thats rajeev..
Originally posted by: pomegranate
BTW girls, my brain starts working when it is not high on mayra scenes. it is like I remember why this show irritates me. My first instinct to NOT watch this show was a the right one, BUT mayra just had to intervene with my wise decisions🤪
I had quit itv long ago..bepannah brought me back..and now beyhadh2.
I had swore not to ship any couple..but cvs and Mayra messed it🤪
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
kabhi kabhi lagta hai apunhich sanaki maya hai..🤪🤣
Kis baat ki sanak hain tum me?
Pyar ya nafrat?🤣
Neither pyaar nor nafrat..
abhi toh MayRa ki.. or I can say RuRa ki..🤣
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
What would be the gift though? Has to be something Maya won't like!
My guess is Maya's book in hard cover.
It was just for the sake of suspense.
But MJ might use it to give her some Manvi deja vu.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
same to you sista...🤗 MayRa is the force that directed my brain to watch the show,,n now one more reason to watch thats rajeev..
so the possibility of a sad ending irritates me even more because...why am I even wasting my time? anyways, Hindi shows ALWAYS piss me off. only one that gave me any semblance of peace was dahleez on SP. Anyways, I'm gonna try to cut down Beyhadh because I don't like being so obsessed with tv shows and ships