Originally posted by: TX4UTAVED5OSA5UP
We're all Kabhi khushi kabhi gham ki maata here, standing ready with our aarti ki thaalis since eons.🤣
Yes and we have the Sajan ji ghar aaye wala welcome plan too...🤣 + kaala teeka
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TX4UTAVED5OSA5UP
We're all Kabhi khushi kabhi gham ki maata here, standing ready with our aarti ki thaalis since eons.🤣
Yes and we have the Sajan ji ghar aaye wala welcome plan too...🤣 + kaala teeka
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mishti baaki sabka bhi soch
Achi bachi. Haimm.kabhi kabhi bhawnao mein beh jati hai.
With Oppo standing out as Kirron KherOriginally posted by: JK4X35ZROSHLYQWO
We're all Kabhi khushi kabhi gham ki maata here, standing ready with our aarti ki thaalis since eons.🤣
And we all as Jaya

This is Oppo🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Will I sound stupid that I havent seen your VMS?
Not at all🤣 it keeps me grounded🤣
Originally posted by: ZW2NZBAJLFJMQ67U
Main Chali PreRish Ficlet likhne...🏃♀️
ohhh yeesss pllleeaaasseee
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Not stupid.. but they are amazing.. beautifully arranged.. music is to die for.. i rarely watch VMs because I domt like the songs.. but her choice.of.music connects right with my heart.. show se kahiii zyada beautiful same scenes look in her VMs.. top class quality work.. thank you Riya.. i can go on and on.. but i love ur work..🤗
I need to see now
Originally posted by: ilazyair
*happy tears*
People interested in my Jupiter😭 it is all and everything PreRish
🤗
I am sure Jupiter will look way more beautiful through your perception like your VMs
Btw.. jupiter is all gas...how do we land?
Hawwwww. Why do you say so? 😲
Kyun behenOriginally posted by: ilazyair
Not at all🤣 it keeps me grounded🤣
These people only praise deserving ones🤣
Aur tum ho woh👍🏼
Ok I can Waite one more day 😔Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Zoha darling
Just a little more
We have been so patient it will be great