Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

What... Sara was hyped a lot on this forum, Janhvi has literally zero fans here

For her interviews n now you can see Sara getting bashed for every silly things lol..

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

This forum as usual goes the opposite way from reality.  Sara is massively popular - there is literally no doubt about that.  The problem with her though is that hope she does not go Lara/ Sushmita way.  That is the fear.  All three of these ladies were more popular for how intelligent they are.  They are known for how articulate, well spoken they are..but Lara and Sushmita never became great actresses. I fear that with Sara.  She was terrible in LAK2 trailer itself, which is a shame, considering she showed promise in Kedarnath....her problem is also that she is far too interesting offscreen..so it feels silly to watch her playing a confused girl or a flimsy character onscreen.

IDK what happens next..but I still like her.

Nah, what happened to Sushmita and Lara is unlikely to happen to Sara because she is not only talented and smart/likeable but she also has the right nepo connections πŸ˜‚. Deadly combo πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ½!

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

This forum as usual goes the opposite way from reality.  Sara is massively popular - there is literally no doubt about that.  The problem with her though is that hope she does not go Lara/ Sushmita way.  That is the fear.  All three of these ladies were more popular for how intelligent they are.  They are known for how articulate, well spoken they are..but Lara and Sushmita never became great actresses. I fear that with Sara.  She was terrible in LAK2 trailer itself, which is a shame, considering she showed promise in Kedarnath....her problem is also that she is far too interesting offscreen..so it feels silly to watch her playing a confused girl or a flimsy character onscreen.

IDK what happens next..but I still like her.

@bold

Completely agree with you. But she's having an advantage.. ie she's an insider.. so I don't think she'l fade way from audience's minds like Lara or Sushmita. PC & Aishwarya are good examples of beauty with brains.. She should learn from these two actresses.. how they managed their careers and I'm sure she can easily manage to be in spotlight for a very long time.. despite having stiff competition from her peers.

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 4 years ago
Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Yup Google says

1) Sara

2) Tara

3) Janhvi

4) Professional struggler Queen Annie

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜­