Aw I like this one too! ❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Aw I like this one too! ❤️
Aw I like this one too! ❤️
Are you watching tris???😳
Oopsss... hahahaha it happens yaar...but do give it a shot when you have time😎
this OST IS AMAZING
I love this the most from CLOY! Esp how it was used in the end. Haunting music for serene Swiss backdrop! Sigh! ❤️
Same dude. WHEN DRUMS START TO PLAY❤️ Also, lyrics are beautiful ❤️Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
I love this the most from CLOY! Esp how it was used in the end. Haunting music for serene Swiss backdrop! Sigh! ❤️
Damn I miss this drama. deep sigh!💔
1. https://youtu.be/sJ3UmNxRBZI
This has to be the best show ever..in terms of everything..❤️ All the OSTs are good in this one but Auditory Hallucinations is just something else
Edit : How do I embed a yt video..had posted 9 more OSTs but only 1 link got posted and its not even embedded..😔