I noticed the title just now. Gosh. Shruti, you are truly one of the most creative writer I have seen lately. 👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I noticed the title just now. Gosh. Shruti, you are truly one of the most creative writer I have seen lately. 👏
Searching logic in kzk2? 😆Originally posted by: Soanz.19
It's a given isn't it🤔 in the serial's timeline, PreRish were married for around 3 months and Bajju left just 3 months back. Itna toh obvious hai ki baby isn't pre-term. Toh Bajju ja kaise hua baby😆
I'm flattered. Thank you so much! ❤️Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
I noticed the title just now. Gosh. Shruti, you are truly one of the most creative writer I have seen lately. 👏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I feel Sneha's blood group may match with that of RB.
I too feel the same.
My writer's block finally seems to be ending now. 😆
Everyone's Muse will return now.Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
My writer's block finally seems to be ending now. 😆
He may send his blood for her while hiding in shadows.Originally posted by: scarlett22
I too feel the same.
Good morning, AT people...🤗
#2020HamaraHaiProved
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Not happening🤣🤣Bajju will be back in a flashy costume🤣 fashion ka hai yeh jalwa🤣
Nahiiiiiiiii 😱😱😱