Timing is bad yaar... These days i m quite busy.. So many Korean dramas this year r awesome.. I won't be able to follow Indian show this year. Bajaj is coming back.. Shit...
Anyways.. I will try to manage..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Timing is bad yaar... These days i m quite busy.. So many Korean dramas this year r awesome.. I won't be able to follow Indian show this year. Bajaj is coming back.. Shit...
Anyways.. I will try to manage..
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
it's just a possibility. 😆
Ankie.. 🤗
Kaisi hai..???
Possibility almost possible laging..😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5105136?pn=106#152830079 guys do like mine and oppo's creations.
Done...😊
sorry 😐 dear I’m busy with cooking 🥘 dinner 🥘😭😭😢😢
U come too 🤗😆😆
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am already ready...😎
Insallah jaldi aaye wapas Humara Bajju...
#ItsTimeToGoForTheKill
and pay for everybody's bill
Originally posted by: AryanSahil
sorry 😐 dear I’m busy with cooking 🥘 dinner 🥘😭😭😢😢
It's Okay...🤗
AwwOriginally posted by: Zaalima_5
Timing is bad yaar... These days i m quite busy.. So many Korean dramas this year r awesome.. I won't be able to follow Indian show this year. Bajaj is coming back.. Shit...
Anyways.. I will try to manage..
You will manage it out 🤗
Originally posted by: AryanSahil
U come too 🤗😆😆
Bajaj aya tho ham bhi chale aye.. 😆
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
and pay for everybody's bill
Bajaj ke paas bohot paisa hai... He earns in crores every day... 😆 so don't worry...🤣