Timing is bad yaar... These days i m quite busy.. So many Korean dramas this year r awesome.. I won't be able to follow Indian show this year. Bajaj is coming back.. Shit...
Anyways.. I will try to manage..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Timing is bad yaar... These days i m quite busy.. So many Korean dramas this year r awesome.. I won't be able to follow Indian show this year. Bajaj is coming back.. Shit...
Anyways.. I will try to manage..
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
it's just a possibility. 😆
Ankie.. 🤗
Kaisi hai..???
Possibility almost possible laging..😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5105136?pn=106#152830079 guys do like mine and oppo's creations.
Done...😊
sorry 😐 dear I’m busy with cooking 🥘 dinner 🥘😭😭😢😢Originally posted by: XLK54PHJNQBWMEPA
Aiyyo...
Pehle FFs ka update, uske Baad aapka update... Okay???
U come too 🤗😆😆
Originally posted by: FTL3VIWN3OA622TL
I am already ready...😎
Insallah jaldi aaye wapas Humara Bajju...
#ItsTimeToGoForTheKill
and pay for everybody's bill
Originally posted by: 33EDOUKFQBBFKY7P
sorry 😐 dear I’m busy with cooking 🥘 dinner 🥘😭😭😢😢
It's Okay...🤗
AwwOriginally posted by: Zaalima_5
Timing is bad yaar... These days i m quite busy.. So many Korean dramas this year r awesome.. I won't be able to follow Indian show this year. Bajaj is coming back.. Shit...
Anyways.. I will try to manage..
You will manage it out 🤗
Originally posted by: NXZHXY4WV4AP7QPT
U come too 🤗😆😆
Bajaj aya tho ham bhi chale aye.. 😆
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
and pay for everybody's bill
Bajaj ke paas bohot paisa hai... He earns in crores every day... 😆 so don't worry...🤣