I do get it 😆Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET
lol they do that...filmed it a while back, controversy happened, didnt relase it. but now they are cause her image is good lmao dont you get it?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I do get it 😆Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET
lol they do that...filmed it a while back, controversy happened, didnt relase it. but now they are cause her image is good lmao dont you get it?
I was asking if any new song release 😔
🤣
https://twitter.com/tweety7427/status/1232302733090144256?s=19
Sid must have realized from start how these ladies jst hate sana
Being Aman is hilarious. Is he gay? He seems to be oddly obsessed with our Shukla ji, but that’s not his fault. Shukla ji ka aura aisa koi bhi flat ho.
Pol Khol 🤣