Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hey thanks for clarifying....sorry I forgot your name....have you told me before? lol my bad.

I just finished watching.....yeah, Mishti apologized for Kuhu's first SR being ruined so I guess I can live with that but overall I'm still not happy with this Mishti.....I don't need her to fully concentrate on Abir but she is beyond stupid if she thinks she can motivate Kuhu like this....the girl who even now is only hung up on "tu meri limelight nahin legi" and Mishti brushed it off with some lame "torch light" joke. See, I don't expect Mishti to constantly keep fighting with Kuhu over Kuhu's badtameezi but why can't she just keep it to politeness? What is this zabardasti ka "Let's be sisters cuz the brothers love each other"? Hain? Kya faltu logic hai.....jo Kuhu 25 saal mein nahin samajh saki that blood relationships are not everything, usko Mishti aise samjhaayegi? It's just laziness from both Mishti and the writers, sadly. 

Kuhu was totally flipped again in the space of one epi to suddenly being all happy and relaxed in life.....mehh I don't have patience for this nonsense......upar se I also hate it when Mishti and everyone else suddenly start pretending like Kuhu is some perfect specimen of "cool bahu"😕....itna forced lagta hai given the many immature outbursts Kuhu has had....toh phir kaise hui "perfect" bhai?  Get a grip, Mishti.....where is that strong self-confident girl? Phir gaayab ho gayi in the zeal to become "good bahu"? 

If no one else, can atleast Abir knock some sense into Mishti again.....she seems to have lost her brains and self-confidence yet again. 

Speaking of the game.....so this is the only way they will bring the chashme back? LOL as a MINIATURE piece to pull out of the bowl? Usko dekh ke bhi Mishti had no real reaction other than past ka deja vu? I guess they really will never bring back the importance of the chashme....those are gone for good.....2.0 is permanent now. Oh well. 

sorry i havent said my name i think btw its diya... 😆

ok This i agree the cool bahu n the kuhu jhaap actually i didnt mind it before but once mishbir shaadi got fixed i'm just irritated with the way they are showing everyone are doing it and mish has gone overboard... 

if you see both mish and kunal has this habit... kunal says he cant be like abir the cool dude but will try something which is his type n in his comfort zone.... likewise mish is saying she is not cool or outgoing like kuhu i know she is going overboard, bcoz the kuhu n she are not like abinal... she loves kuhu but with the hate kuhu spouts at her she shouldnt do this... what they are trying to convey is different but the writing is extremely bad... mish demeaning herself to praise kuhu is pathetic that should definitely be corrected.. 

see mish doesnt want to take kuhu place in rjv, she cant be the cool ideal bahu like how kuhu is being portrayed by family... mish opinion about kuhu being the cool bahu is bcoz of the way family portrayed her according to mish kuhu is bad only to her... even the rjv are like whatever kuhu does they are just ready to dance to her tunes... no one is ready to consider her immature or reprimand it yet... like in mah house where mish wanted both sister to portray perfect in front of all to keep the family happy she wants to do the same here but rather than faking it she wants to have a peaceful life with both atleast being cordial to each other... they are gonna live their entire life here so mish wants it to be tension free... knowing kuhu's immaturity n competitive attitude mish wants to assure kuhu she can do anything but she is happy with whatever she has... she doesnt want to share the love kuhu gets from family, or anything this is what mish wanted to convey but they execution sucks... 

mish has not lost her self confidence dear she will give it back to kuhu when she does something immature or she doesnt think any less of herself as kuhu but she wants to keep kuhu away from doing anything immature for the family to get affect or for her life so only she said all that... for mish nothing is more important than abir she doesnt care about how much love she gets from family or what they think of her... she is happy with what she got.. this is just my observation... 

@bold - this even i was expecting from sometime abir or mish will talk about chashma n long hair but no they are not even reacting to it... even the flashback i thought they will show abir gifting chashma to mish but it was mish intro scene... i dont want to accept this yaar chashma n baal are like their identity i want that back... 

PS: i'm writing a analysis below on both sisters as bahu please do read it and give your opinion... 

Ok this is just a small analysis observation of both sisters as bahu of RJV... 

Kuhu

- she is someone who loves attention , when someone praise her...

- she can do things to impress her inlaws.. she wants the love of them by doing things for them like diet plans, grooming naanu, maami, helping ketu..

- she is a family oriented bahu,.. 

ok i dont know much about kuhu but this is a small thing i observed... 

remember the kuku shaadi day the zehanaseeb song seq... kuhu was like an ideal bahu pushing kalash n enjoying with family but mish was in road enjoying n living in moment... she is a liberated girl... 

so by that a small analysis on mish

- she doesnt give much attention to what people think of her, she is happy with whatever amount of love she gets from her in laws or anyone..

- she is a girl who would love to learn new things like bangle making, or sword fight or something interesting along with abir rather than sitting home n trying to be a ideal bahu... 

- she is someone very much liberated, abirs liberated angry chorni, wants to go out at night, cycle race, date, some adventure...

- more than she herself cooking she loves when abir cooks for her.. she is more concerned on whether she will be able to match upto abir not if she will be able to impress family according to precap... 

- she is a husband oriented girl for her abir is her world then comes his family, she wants abirs attention, love, care everything other than that she doesnt give attention to others... if there is any expectation or if there is someone mish wants to impress then its one n only abir... 

- she will be there for family when they need, she is a family girl but abir is her first priority his needs, his happiness is what is important to her for that she can even go against family like baba track... 

"jo mujhe chahiye tha voh mujhe milgaya" that is Abir.... mish is interesting an adventurous modern bahu not a typical ideal bahu who tries to adjust with others in family, trying to impress them by cooking or doing things for them,... 

i dont know about everyone but i love this difference of both... and i want mish to be the same.. she is impulsive, liberated, angry chorni but with abir by her side they will enjoy every moment of their life... this journey is very interesting rather than saas bahu impressing track or jethani devrani... 

do share your opinion n if you have anything to add please do.. 

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Oh is it 🤣 I will watch the episode in few hours and come back😆

Sam did you watch episode how was it... i'm already watching 3rd time.. 😆

Originally posted by: Agrata23

diyu me too enjoyed today mishbir scene it was so cute and beyond beautiful..❤️

In real life too couple gets so tired on their wedding day..it was so realistic mish slept becoz she did face so many struggles and top of it abir monologue gave real touch boys also feel nervous on their first night..

haan geethu i'm already watching 3rd time only mishbir scene 😆

True both were realistic geethu... mish sleeping n waking up late n bm calling n scolding her varsha saying make some bahana everything was true... every one of my married friends have said this sleeping in on marriage night n next day waking up very late n all... 

Abirs monologue was the best... he was bf goals now husband goals ❤️

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ok this is just a small analysis observation of both sisters as bahu of RJV... 

Kuhu

- she is someone who loves attention , when someone praise her...

- she can do things to impress her inlaws.. she wants the love of them by doing things for them like diet plans, grooming naanu, maami, helping ketu..

- she is a family oriented bahu,.. 

ok i dont know much about kuhu but this is a small thing i observed... 

remember the kuku shaadi day the zehanaseeb song seq... kuhu was like an ideal bahu pushing kalash n enjoying with family but mish was in road enjoying n living in moment... she is a liberated girl... 

so by that a small analysis on mish

- she doesnt give much attention to what people think of her, she is happy with whatever amount of love she gets from her in laws or anyone..

- she is a girl who would love to learn new things like bangle making, or sword fight or something interesting along with abir rather than sitting home n trying to be a ideal bahu... 

- she is someone very much liberated, abirs liberated angry chorni, wants to go out at night, cycle race, date, some adventure...

- more than she herself cooking she loves when abir cooks for her.. she is more concerned on whether she will be able to match upto abir not if she will be able to impress family according to precap... 

- she is a husband oriented girl for her abir is her world then comes his family, she wants abirs attention, love, care everything other than that she doesnt give attention to others... if there is any expectation or if there is someone mish wants to impress then its one n only abir... 

- she will be there for family when they need, she is a family girl but abir is her first priority his needs, his happiness is what is important to her for that she can even go against family like baba track... 

"jo mujhe chahiye tha voh mujhe milgaya" that is Abir.... mish is interesting an adventurous modern bahu not a typical ideal bahu who tries to adjust with others in family, trying to impress them by cooking or doing things for them,... 

i dont know about everyone but i love this difference of both... and i want mish to be the same.. she is impulsive, liberated, angry chorni but with abir by her side they will enjoy every moment of their life... this journey is very interesting rather than saas bahu impressing track or jethani devrani... 

do share your opinion n if you have anything to add please do.. 

i love your analysis...

kuhu is like morethan husband she collecting how many family members on her side... how to impress family so that she can get lime light... she is interested in materialistic things...

mish she is just abir's wife baaki sab gaye baad mein... abir's happiness is her first priority... for abir she can do anything without even thinking twice... she wants family but first abir and his dreams... uske baad hi sab kuch... she has other way of making family happy... but she also needs a family to love her but how much they can give it... its enough for her...

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Sam did you watch episode how was it... i'm already watching 3rd time.. 😆

i have already seen twice... only mishbir part...

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Haaye you reminded me also of that beautiful scene 

It's one of the rare moment from mb of Arjun and subhadra..it was just beuatiful..

Here Mishti sleeping and Abir making her sleep on his lap is very beautiful and very cute❤️❤️i can't imagine any other itv couple being this soft and adorable..they r goals😳😳

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

haan geethu i'm already watching 3rd time only mishbir scene 😆

True both were realistic geethu... mish sleeping n waking up late n bm calling n scolding her varsha saying make some bahana everything was true... every one of my married friends have said this sleeping in on marriage night n next day waking up very late n all... 

Abirs monologue was the best... he was bf goals now husband goals ❤️

haan diyu it was beautiful and realistic too..me too watching 5th time only mishbir scene😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

which MB? 1980s wala or 2013 wala?

the uniqueness of Mishbir scenes are that they are soulful and soothing ☺️

2013 waala abhi...the one with Sha as Arjunonce my fav always my fav...😆😆

U r ryt..I don't have words to describe the beauty of mishbir...esp their inner beauty..☺️☺️

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

yes diya..happy that mishti didn't think about anyone..she was super happy while Playing the game.(even kuhu didn't feel sad,miracle🤣) meenu's first plan flop🤣

Rest her focus was about their SR..she got dressed up and decorated bed❤️but she slept🤣i donno but I felt it too cute😆 

Morning when bm called she was like what sasuraal🤣🤣 

P.s..when abir was searching was mishti in room ..I thought she will give a back hug and some romance but chop huyi🤣🤣

But I loved what we got❤️

haina mish concentrating on game is expected but kuhu not showing face ia a miracle 🤣🤣 aise hi all of meenu plan should flop please god please 🤣

the dress was really cute n i loved how mish peeped in to see if abir was there n then she sleeping was funny but cute too... this is damn adorable yaar 😆❤️

haha it happens chandana you know every friend of mine who got married whenever i ask about the how was their morning they say i woke up late after mom or sister or anyone called n no one from sasural said anything... its realistic, i found it funny n cute yaar... and also varsha giving bahana... 🤣🤣

PS: yes even i thought maybe mish will do something but whatever it was was so good.. abir admiring sleeping beauty was best part