Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

wow geethu ..thank you for this..🤗

Mishbir kitchen Romance😳

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

B: true... for kuhu everything is sorted and for mishti everything is a new jung... ye sab jarurihain kya...

im intrested in paghphere but seen kaveri new insta story... again there is some function...

In that insta story also her eyes look swollen like she has cried, so again some drama and kuhu crying🤢

Nazriah thumbnail

Where can we watch all the segments? Previous and future ones. Link please........

Somebody should create a thread and link all the segments in one place..🙏🏻

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

ha yaar.. yaad aaya muze 😆 didnt she made pancakes after MishBir's breakup.. dont remember but there wasnt anything in past where Mishti spoil something when she tried to make any dish.. I mean achanak se lag raha hai .. mish ko khana banana nahi aata .. 😆

Makers forget fandom rememberers everything they show lol

Nazriah thumbnail

Guys, did you notice? Abir hung the sharwani on the bicycle in his room.

Someone suggested he should use it to close the slits in his room door, at least, he hung it somewhere.😛

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Atleast ab toh cooling hai😆

ANuu..we have so much expectations and dreams abt mishbir so we feel disappointed but that mishbir scene was so beautiful..I really enjoyed it..mish was looking like angel and the abir adoring her with full of love is something yaar..its better than typical SR.😃

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

hifi Nandu..👍🏼

@ bold :- true yaar.. 

regarding precap.. I watched it again.. so its competition between MishBir.. 😆 she looks so cute when she is trying open the packets .. 😆 she doesnt know cooking.. may be Abir will help her for cooking 😆

hayee i know, her cuteness is off the charts

The little weight that Rhea has put on, just adds to the newly wed wifey vibes❤️😳 she looks gorgeous🤗xx

Some of the others are discussing how mishti cooked for mah before..but I'm sure there's difference between knowing how to cook cakes and desserts, and cooking a traditional sweet dish for tradition🤗 Just because mish might know how to bake western dishes, doesn't mean she'll know how to cook the indian dishes.

It'll be super cute to see abir helping or teaching her to cook

Nazriah thumbnail

True.

Since it is Mishbir, we always want more and nothing can satisfy us. Typical SR is boring.
Soft romance is the way to go.....

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha hifi... 🤗

Haha the competition may be childish but different naa a modern different touch to the typical usual bahu cooking to impress family.. they are gonna enjoy it yaar see ketu is taking video of all this a live of her bhai n bhabhi cooking centest... its interesting... 😆

haan its anyway gonna be there but not about family but did you see precap she is worried about cooking like abir... its all about them yaar not family... she doesnt think how much family is gonna love her or whether she wins or not... its all about abir... 

yup that's true. At least Mish is focused on being a better cook to match to Abir's skill, rather than worried sick about what the rv fam will think👍🏼 

haha it'll be so cute, can't wait to watch it🤗

haan yaar, although Abir's hubby goal words about celebrating every moment together was ofcourse lovely..i still loved Mishti's dialogue more in the pre-cap!

"insaan jaisa khaana toh banaa nahi sakti..abir jaise kaise banaungi?" aww she regards Abir more than a human..he is worth it thou❤️