Originally posted by: Wistfulness
The letter!
Maata planned his comeback before he left...😎😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
The letter!
Maata planned his comeback before he left...😎😆
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Mysterious universe finally worked. 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Universe worked its magic
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I cant control myself
Me too... I am dancing on this treadmill only...🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
The letter!
Ohgodd ❤️ab jaldi I want promo
The temporary exit was obviously preplanned. 😆Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Maata planned his comeback before he left...😎😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Ps not TC not any other site but a credible newspaper, with Maata's quote. 😏👏 Maan gaye maata apko. Kya sixer maara apne. Seedha ball stadium ke bahar. 😎
😎😎😎
Let KSG shoot the promo. 😎Originally posted by: Shama_zz
Ohgodd ❤️ab jaldi I want promo
because #2020HamaraHai 🥳Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Yesss as we hoped for his return , he is coming