Hatto.. Do din se laddo khila rahi ho.. I'm bored now. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hatto.. Do din se laddo khila rahi ho.. I'm bored now. 😆
Until the very end... 😂
No but seriously, there was some spoiler about auditions for 2 kids anyway... 🤷🏾♀️
And we know in itv, phoonk always results in baby...
Who knows this better than us🤣
Originally posted by: ifmember
She wasn't wearing the fake bump while delivering right ? 😆
It looked like a pillow stuffed 😂
I don't know, her hair was a bit of a distractions for me😆
Hatto.. Do din se laddo khila rahi ho.. I'm bored now. 😆
🤣kal aur khilaungi😆
Or we could get a scene of jealous prerna. Anurag you aren't giving me any attention☺️
How did Basu's reach the hospital so soon😲
Accha chalo phoonk 2 hua toh kya milega mujhe bolo.. 😆
Given the time period these two have been away from each other .....
they must be just waiting to bang each other 🤣