Congrats to the new Goldie
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congrats to the new Goldie
K3G :POriginally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Ankie ne keh diya tho keh diya bus.
Anyways @Ankie you aren't rude
we won't keep any hopes until any bts arrives
and until that we will live with our optimism:)
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I hope everyone takes it in the right spirit. It's just concern nothing else. Rest I don't mind being termed as a negative person I won an award for the same 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Guys pls it's a request, I might sound rude or anything, just don't get over excited or emotional or even keep hopes until we get a BTS. Please it's a request.
I haven't kept any like I said yesterday. He him nahi nikla to? 😒
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Experiment bohot karta hai banda🤣
😎😎😎
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I hope everyone takes it in the right spirit. It's just concern nothing else. Rest I don't mind being termed as a negative person I won an award for the same 🤣
They will.
Oh wow you won an award too.
It's ok, every time it's boring to win award for positive.
Isse zyada active nahi hota re mujhse baba🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I hope everyone takes it in the right spirit. It's just concern nothing else. Rest I don't mind being termed as a negative person I won an award for the same 🤣
kya ho gaya AWARD WINNER ??
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
I was joking. I understood your concern. You don't want to see, anyone again getting a heartbreak.
I totally agree with you. Let's not jump too high and wait for BTS.
After that it's upto each individual how long/high they want to jump.
👍👍👍