Aaj eid kia chand aaya hai AT mein.
Dekho sab
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aaj eid kia chand aaya hai AT mein.
Dekho sab
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Ankie ne keh diya tho keh diya bus.
😆😎👍🏼
Congrats Goldie🤗
Thank you🤗 color udhaar pe de do🤣
Ab Bajju par lemon kaun ghisega?🤣 RD ne swaha kar diya 🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
I realized just now🤣🤣I don't like the color🤣
Be a Dazzlerz soon😎
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
even I got so sad but turkey hairstyle was cool 🤣
Experiment bohot karta hai banda🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
no Pavan, it's not like that. I am just saying, baki to each's own. I am a strong believer of the fact that if you pre plan anything and keep on talking about it, it doesn't happen so far only "betrayal" is confirmed, once Bajaj Buzz and BTS comes we all can celebrate. Rest toh hum wohi baatein karte hai. Nothing wrong with it.
I was joking. I understood your concern. You don't want to see, anyone again getting a heartbreak.
I totally agree with you. Let's not jump too high and wait for BTS.
After that it's upto each individual how long/high they want to jump.
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Thank you🤗 color udhaar pe de do🤣
Next promotion: Dazzlerz😎
Be more active😆
I hope everyone takes it in the right spirit. It's just concern nothing else. Rest I don't mind being termed as a negative person I won an award for the same 🤣Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
I was joking. I understood your concern. You don't have to see, anyone again getting a heartbreak.
I totally agree with you. Let's not jump too high and wait for BTS.
After that it's upto each individual how long/high they want to jump.
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Ab Bajju par lemon kaun ghisega?🤣 RD ne swaha kar diya 🤣
🤣🤣🤣