Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I hope she's shown working.
Exactly
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I hope she's shown working.
Exactly
Originally posted by: ShivSaan
Bhar bhar ke toh pata nahi. But har song mein abhi bhi Prerish hi dikhte hain. Toh EK do toh zaroor banenge.






Originally posted by: manzilmukul
This could be just the epitome!
And, him carrying away Prerna in his arms with an ominous music in the background!

❤️





Originally posted by: ShivSaan
I think it has been stressed so much by everyone, That it will be shown. How long she continues working before becoming busy in other things is the question.😆





Originally posted by: ShivSaan
It will be Karan . And Hype will also be there. They might just show Prerna all revamped ready to take revenge . Someone helping her ,but it's not shown in beginning. Just hype the presence of that someone , even Basus discussing and fearing that someone and then with all taamjhaam and eerie music HE is introduced.




Hi Ramya, how have you been?
payment toh zero milta hai 😆Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Kitna mehnat karti ho Ankie 🤗
it is HIMOriginally posted by: IAdoreYou
If he doesn't turn out to be him
this. 😆Originally posted by: ilazyair
I cannot connect with PreRish on romantic songs🤣🤣🤣🤣that vibe is missing.
Mysterious, dark, hopeful and haunting songs I relate to PreRish🤣