Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Good morning 🤣
Good morning😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Good morning 🤣
Good morning😛
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Prerna: sleeping pills kyun leni hai? Agar raat ko theek se neend nahi aaye toh haldi wala doodh pi lijiye na ... pills are harmful for your health Mr Mehra 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I’ll watch it on my way to office 😎
This is my option if at all I am unable to watch it at home in the morning😎
Kya din aagaye😆
Good morning everyone 🤗
Chup kar😆🤣
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I would skip my Yoga practice to watch the episode. My Mum used to scold me a lot 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Ik mul song I didn't like🤪 but that qawali chorus bit towards the end hit me hard. It was so beautiful and matched the scene so well.
Kya din aagaye😆
The thing is, I go to sleep at 3...😭
6 baje kaise uthungi???😭🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Ik mul song I didn't like🤪 but that qawali chorus bit towards the end hit me hard. It was so beautiful and matched the scene so well.
RB ka Ghusa leke aana rhi hoon Shaam Ko...😈