Good morning 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning 🤣
Continuing the conversation, Prerna to Rishabh : Mr. Bajaj, tissue doon aapko, yeh laal laal kya laga rakha hai aapne chehre par..Kahin apne mera bush makeup toh nahi lagaya na..
Rishabh rolls his eyes at her and says : Blush?? Chodiye Prerna aapka kuch nahi ho sakta...
RB walks out and peeche se Mr. Bajaj, Mr. Bajaj kehti rahe...
Phaas gaya bechara 🤣
Hai na?
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
how about Mehra ki khud ki 🤣
Karva do.. Rishabh toh bada khush hoga.. 🤣
Awwwww, this will be super se upar..Too adorable hoga...Blushing RB I toh say bring it on..I WANT IT NOW.. ☺️☺️❤️☺️☺️
I WANT IT TOO ☺️☺️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣🤣i can see this play infront of my eyes
And RB be like Mehra go take sleeping pills and go to sleep 😆🤣
Prerna: sleeping pills kyun leni hai? Agar raat ko theek se neend nahi aaye toh haldi wala doodh pi lijiye na ... pills are harmful for your health Mr Mehra 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
bank balance badh raha hai. Wohi soch ke sakoon ayega 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
this is cakewalk compared to that 😵
I know 😳
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
u toh will watch it. Mera kya? I have to watch it discuss it download and take ss and make edits and upload and then upload here reply to all and then waqt bache toh so lenge 🤣
🤣🤣🤣