PreRish/KaRica AT #175|Coming Back Reincarnated|- Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

40.8k

Users

32

Likes

2.3k

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

🤗

Niyati_T thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WD3KHUCX6OJL67AR


Opps... Now, have a good day

Subah subah yahan aana hua... abh toh din accha hi jayega.. bas jaldi se BTS aane lage

Niyati_T thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 56AT5HT6ELMJPLK5

Mera best Birthday gift hoga uska wapas aana...

Achhooo... It's raining uparse I have cold...

Jo bhi ho, Bajaj jaldi aaye wapas...

Have some warm water and ginger tea and take care 🤗

ilazyair thumbnail
Dazzler Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 7FNA6LBPUY7ZNV5M

Mera best Birthday gift hoga uska wapas aana...

Achhooo... It's raining uparse I have cold...

Jo bhi ho, Bajaj jaldi aaye wapas...

Raining😆 ab bas Bajju bhi baras jaaye🤣

VVKCGAAJ4E7YMRRZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Have some warm water and ginger tea and take care 🤗

Thanks di...🤗

VVKCGAAJ4E7YMRRZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ilazyair

Raining😆 ab bas Bajju bhi baras jaaye🤣

Yes. Now I am imagining PreRish in everything song I am listening to...😆

ilazyair thumbnail
Dazzler Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VWOZXY432KYTR4NH

Yes. Now I am imagining PreRish in everything song I am listening to...😆

I cannot connect with PreRish on romantic songs🤣🤣🤣🤣that vibe is missing.

Mysterious, dark, hopeful and haunting songs I relate to PreRish🤣

Niyati_T thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

🤗

Chalo abhi main kaam pe lagti hun 🤓

VVKCGAAJ4E7YMRRZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ilazyair

I cannot connect with PreRish on romantic songs🤣🤣🤣🤣that vibe is missing.

Mysterious, dark, hopeful and haunting songs I relate to PreRish🤣


MR21 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Good morning🤗

Have a super week😎

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".