cliff ke pathar, ped,something
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
cliff ke pathar, ped,something
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I can't even rest at home. Let me turn on laptop.
Why?
Take some proper rest. You definitely need it.
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Phir suhani Kya hai...🤣
Suhani Suhani hai
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
filhal I am talking to myslef🤣
😆


AT finishhhhhhh .. yohooooooooooooooo
Bye Bye AT 174... zyada time spend kr aapne.. no tata bye bye
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
OMG OMG
You are a Rockerz🥳🤗
This calls for double celebrations😳
Ksg ka bday and this
Thank you Thank you.. I missed this message.. my apologies🤗