Yes😆😆🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes😆😆🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
this is cakewalk compared to that 😵
Truth🤔





Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
no issues chuha will be Kuki ka pet 🤣




Originally posted by: Soanz.19
I'm dreading the 6 a.m. viewings actually🤔🤣I had time pehle, but now😵
Even I would wake up by 6AM to watch it
Even I would wake up by 6AM to watch it
I used to keep an alarm so that I could watch the episode and start my day by 6.30 a.m.😆😆
Credit for the wonderful gifs - Shruuu 🤗
It was a fine moment of ease! With Prerna actually making an effort to move on. Like both of them, just easing out with each other. A moment where she starts to see the man as a doting father and not the ruthless monster who got her. He was already impressed and the subtle waves of attraction started building up. They were warming up to each other. This dance had no awkwardness. A simple flirtatious challenge and both enjoying the company of each other. This was unlike KUKKI’s birthday!
A moment where both of them had momentarily left their baggage’s!
Hii guyz
I had seen your wishes in the other thread
Thank you so much
Sorry I didn't get time to reply before
And piu you were right ... Wishes doesn't matter but connection does
But don't forget my birthday again or I'll get super angry
Agaye hum idhar bhi. Sara threads ho gaya. Pheww.
ramya deedi you r.I said the same😆🤣