Hello hi,
Bye bye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hello hi,
Bye bye
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Second last frame 🤣
Rishabh Rishabh
Yes Mehra
VP ap ho yehi hai na
Sach batao
Hahahaha
🤣
waiting for itOriginally posted by: Niyati_T
Okay now I have to go and sleep before I start writing an OS on Rishabh and Mehra 🤣🤣
Good night people, hope humara intezaar abh jaldi khatam ho 🤗
no issues chuha will be Kuki ka pet 🤣Originally posted by: ilazyair
The way EK is hyping this up, #PreRishChuha ka training bekaar ho gaya🤣






Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
how about Mehra ki khud ki 🤣
I said the same😆🤣
I'm dreading the 6 a.m. viewings actually🤔🤣I had time pehle, but now😵
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣🤣i can see this play infront of my eyes
And RB be like Mehra go take sleeping pills and go to sleep 😆🤣




Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
bank balance badh raha hai. Wohi soch ke sakoon ayega 🤣



