Hello everyone... what did I miss? He is baaacckk?!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello everyone... what did I miss? He is baaacckk?!!
Yeah he is coming back.Hello everyone... what did I miss? He is baaacckk?!!
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
and AT walon she said she wont be a part of any at. had said. because she already is :P
😆🤣😆
Hehehe...Shhh..Tum jaanthi ho na when I made my very first post in the PreRish AT uske baad I wanted to go gayab again, but you did not let that happen..And I stayed back writing analysis, One Shots, decoding characters, KSG kheench laaya, tumne chup rehne nahi diya aur baaki saare AT ke doston se jaise baatein badi iss AT se durr jaane ka mann nahii kiya..☺️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Yeah he is coming back.
Thank you for quickly replying 🤗 Omg really? I can’t believe I started talking here and he is coming back.. 🥳
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Abh toh VP ko chain ki neend aati hogi na sir? 🤣🤣






Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Shaadi ek hi rahegi
Yup, Prerna will always be Prerna Sharma Bajaj, Prerna Rishabh Bajaj, Mrs. Bajaj..BAS, ENOUGH SAID..
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I demand for a new show altogether.
YES
V cute i shud provide hints to cvs atleast they will satisfy one viewer 😆
Not one viewer, many viewers


Originally posted by: IJXHD2HQNG7OUTXM
This! As much as I've missed KSG/RB on screen I can't muster an iota of optimism or excitement for the show itself. Also the female lead *shudders*. Was in total bliss all these few months I didn't have to force myself to sit through that. Every once in a while if I did come across a glimpse or episode snippet, it left me rolling my eyes to kingdom come.🤣 Please let round 2 be something we can all look forward to. Warna roz Wist will post her 'yeh bhi sehlenge' meme on the AT.🤣


