Such a lovely piece
Thank you so much! ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Such a lovely piece
Thank you so much! ❤️
Beautiful OS....plzz do write more ....you kept the essence and cuteness of the show
Thank you!! ❤️
So cute , do write more.
Sure! Tysm! ❤️
Originally posted by: AniRoyChowdhury
💜❤️lovely...😊
Thank you so much! ❤️
Welcome Dear 🤗Originally posted by: AniRoyChowdhury
💜❤️lovely...😊
Its your first day in IF
I hope you have a good time with all the IF members❤️
Great work
I liked the way you described whole wedding event and keeping the character of Anirudh and Bondita as they are
Loved the way interaction between Rundhita and also how letter incident was revealed.
Hope to see more creativity of yours
Great work
I liked the way you described whole wedding event and keeping the character of Anirudh and Bondita as they are
Loved the way interaction between Rundhita and also how letter incident was revealed.
Hope to see more creativity of yours
Thank you so much ❤️❤️
Omg I thought to visualise actually this happening infront of my TV screen ....
I'm glad that you liked it!!!♥️♥️
thank you so much for your words 😊☺️