Oppo Di is busy with Karan's birthday prep...😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oppo Di is busy with Karan's birthday prep...😎
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I know how it happens 🤪🤪🤪 bt way, pilao drink aur mar do 😃 bajju comes hence proved.
No gun or chaaku? How anti-climatic 😭
yes yesOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Oppo Di is busy with Karan's birthday prep...😎
It should be a grand affair
I am writing a Shayari, I mean trying to write one on this occasion... 😎
For someone 😆😆
Raah Mein Un Se Mulaakaat Ho Gai
Jise Darate The Wohi Baat Ho Gai
Me
Maine likha hai 4 lines ka😎Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am writing a Shayari, I mean trying to write one on this occasion... 😎
Just few more hours to this. 😆 https://www.instagram.com/p/B0-d4s3lcWu/?igshid=2ixu0rkmej83
Meri insult
Sauce ki jai ho! 🤪
Totally! 😆
Same 🤣 Because with how the industry works you just don’t know when plans change.