Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: thedramaqueen

When the show started I had made these posts.  

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5091969?pn=4&pc=150315961

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5083197

I still strongly believe the issues shown at the start of the show are valid. Maheshwaris have made a right dog's dinner out of parenting the girls 

Thanks for sharing the links. Love such insightful takes

There was only a feeble development from BM when she acknowledged that she could not give just as much time and attention to Kuhu as she did to Mishti. But she seems back to being at the old ways eh? 

If the writers have written such a story am pretty sure they understand the crux of the matter but they simply keep away from addressing it. Now that Mishti and Kuhu's respective love lives are pretty much settled hopefully they will address the issues that always plagued their relationship. 

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Tum logo ki baaton se dar lag raha hai mujhe. I haven't watched the episode yet. I really want to see the 'good' moments but I think I'll keep a bank of episodes from now and do a marathon later. 

Hadh hai Kunal! Does he even remember the friction between the sisters and Kuhu's irritation towards Mishti? Matlab, does anyone in the show remember?! They seem to be going ahead with this double-shaadi like everything is hunky-dory!😑

From a BTS clip , it seems, after the bidaai BM is concerned for her pyaari si beti and Kuhu's relationship. Toh inte saalon (or months because apparently they thought MishKu were bum-chums πŸ€ͺ) mein kar kya rahe the tum log! 

I'm already losing my shit here.

Back to Kunal, I think I mentioned this earlier but his love, attraction or whatever he's calling it is still based on his convenience. I don't think in the past couple of episodes he's even considered how she's actually feeling.

I'm glad there's no bidaai for Kuhu - bhaag kuhu bhaag. You're better off anywhere but this mad house.

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

We aren't going to see any Parul-Kuhu or Ketu-Kuhu after the wedding, let's face it. It will be Mishti that'll be bonding with all these people.

It's a shame because I remember during the infamous janmashtami episodes kuhu said to ketu - "life mein pehli baar mujhe chhoti sister milli hai...tumhe kisi ke saath share karne ki zaroorat nahin, mere saath bhi nahin". Or something along those lines. And that hug between Parul and Kuhu ❀️. Hopefully we see Parul and Kuhu but they way she's always hanging in Abir room, I think she may just lean towards these two more.

I feel so sorry for Kuhu. She's finally got Kunal aur family haath se jane wali hai.

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

We aren't going to see any Parul-Kuhu or Ketu-Kuhu after the wedding, let's face it. It will be Mishti that'll be bonding with all these people.

It's a shame because I remember during the infamous janmashtami episodes kuhu said to ketu - "life mein pehli baar mujhe chhoti sister milli hai...tumhe kisi ke saath share karne ki zaroorat nahin, mere saath bhi nahin". Or something along those lines. And that hug between Parul and Kuhu ❀️. Hopefully we see Parul and Kuhu but they way she's always hanging in Abir room, I think she may just lean towards these two more.

I feel so sorry for Kuhu. She's finally got Kunal aur family haath se jane wali hai.

I don't think it's right blaming everyone in both fam for Kuhu's stupid insecurities & jealousy, she needs to think & act maturely! The way she's behaving and competing every damn thing with Mishti which seriously wrong and she should know abt it. You can't expect everyone around you or only focus on you! This is really childish behavior of her. Can't everyone is wrong and only she's right. She finally got Kunal's love but instead to feel this happiness she constantly upset with everything! Happiness is the Choice but unfortunately she ignore all her happiness and choosing only sadness. Mishti choose happiness over the sadness that she can't marry in mandap which was only her right but she choose Abir over everything! Kuhu's this thing hurt me a lot that she choose her hatred over Kunal's love. Now i'm worried she'll desrespect/insult Kunal's love due to jealous with Mishbir & which will be the last thing for me!😑

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi246

I think blaming everyone in both fam for Kuhu's stupid insecurities & jealousy, i think she needs to think & act maturely! The way she's behaving and competing every damn thing with Mishti which seriously wrong and she should know abt it. You can't expect everyone around you or only focus on you! This is really childish behavior of her. Can't everyone is wrong and only she's right. She finally got Kunal's love but instead to feel this happiness she constantly upset with everything! Happiness is the Choice but unfortunately she ignore all her happiness and choosing only sadness. Mishti choose happiness over the sadness that she can't marry in mandap which was only her right but she choose Abir over everything! Kuhu's this thing hurt me a lot that she choose her hatred over Kunal's love. Now i'm worried she'll desrespect/insult Kunal's love due to jealous with Mishbir which will be the last thing for me!

see what all kuhu is not bearbale but after reading everyone POV i tought yes it is right that her actions are reflected due to her inscurities, immature and jealousy and yes shaadi ka mandap tho teek tha but selfie yar... she making a graveyard for herself... kunal sirf abir ke paas hoga... guilt wajah se ya kuch aur but kunal wil run to abir...

kuku will have problems for sure... kuhu should concentrate on what she have not what mishti has...

as misht said that u will think my life will fairytale and she explain it is not...

and yes i love mishti but she is not  at all mahaan... she just want erase the tag of home breaker and she will everything to keep peace thats it...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

And i can't understand one thing here why everyone wants Kunal first priorities should be Kuhu now instead his fam! It's clear from first episode that Kunal's first priorities is his family after that someone he will love (wife). Then why everyone wants Kunal should change his priorities because of Kuhu entered his life and she loved him. If someone love you and you love them doesn't mean you should be change and if someone wants you to change for them then That's Not Love. In five months Kuhu knew very well how much Kunal loves his family and if you can't love the person whom he/she is and expect to change them then your love is FAKE.. And giving first priorities to your fam is not any wrong thing but it is a RIGHT thing cause today who you are because of your family not the girl who entered your life after you become something. Just because he's in love with Kuhu doesn't mean now he changes his priorities and become joru-ka-gulam. And many ppl upset why Kunal leaves Kuhu in mandap to watch Mishbir shaadi. C'mon guys, his big brother doing his first marriage and off course he was excited equally along with his own marriage to see the shaadi.. so, i think over the excitement he forget to ask Kuhu to go with him, which is very simple thing but Kuhu made it biggest issue out of her jealousy! 

Here fans don't want KuKu become cheesy couple but expect Kunal will hold Kuhu's hand everywhere, doing ankho ankho me romance πŸ€£ Arre! kisi ek chis ke liye bolo, Behno πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Love isn't all these things, Love is understanding, unconditional, trust, patience, not expect to change your partner.. Kunal yesterday confessed his love and today doing remarriage.. so, abhi tak usse mauka kaha mila apna pyaar dekhne ka to Kuhu πŸ˜† but i'm sure Kuhu woh mauka bhi ab usse nahi degi 

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beguiling

Thanks for sharing the links. Love such insightful takes

There was only a feeble development from BM when she acknowledged that she could not give just as much time and attention to Kuhu as she did to Mishti. But she seems back to being at the old ways eh? 

If the writers have written such a story am pretty sure they understand the crux of the matter but they simply keep away from addressing it. Now that Mishti and Kuhu's respective love lives are pretty much settled hopefully they will address the issues that always plagued their relationship. 

Hopefully!!😡

If this goes the Swaragini way, I'm out. Wo show bhi behno ke hopes me shuru kiya tha and it took the kitchen politics to a whole new level. I'm talking full on harming each other level. 

There is still some hope left in this show. Bhagwaan kare makers ko thodi sadbuddhi mile aur bach jaaye ye showπŸ””πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

aquaHP thumbnail

Tum logo ki baaton se dar lag raha hai mujhe. I haven't watched the episode yet. I really want to see the 'good' moments but I think I'll keep a bank of episodes from now and do a marathon later. 

Hadh hai Kunal! Does he even remember the friction between the sisters and Kuhu's irritation towards Mishti? Matlab, does anyone in the show remember?! They seem to be going ahead with this double-shaadi like everything is hunky-dory!😑

From a BTS clip , it seems, after the bidaai BM is concerned for her pyaari si beti and Kuhu's relationship. Toh inte saalon (or months because apparently they thought MishKu were bum-chums πŸ€ͺ) mein kar kya rahe the tum log! 

I'm already losing my shit here.

Back to Kunal, I think I mentioned this earlier but his love, attraction or whatever he's calling it is still based on his convenience. I don't think in the past couple of episodes he's even considered how she's actually feeling.

I'm glad there's no bidaai for Kuhu - bhaag kuhu bhaag. You're better off anywhere but this mad house.

I think banking on episodes is a good idea but I really want to see KuKu burning the divorce papers and that hug. But as far as I can guess, kal ka episode will have MishBir wedding and Bidaai with Jasmeet bhadkao-ing Kuhu. So, I'll probably skip it based on what the verdict on social media and the forum is. I am not interested in seeing fuming and jealous Kuhu. Kaveri is doing a great job in making me shift my opinions on her but she is so cute and sweet that I don't want to hate herπŸ₯Ί

I also don't understand this. Dopahar me hi itna bada jhagda hua that she ran away from the house after fighting with Mishti and shaam ko they expect both of them to pose together for a picture. Like come on! Someone address the elephant in the room. I don't think KuKu have had time to even talk to each other alone. Hopefully, they talk things over so they can actually move forward.

@bold - Really?? This Maheshwari family, I tell you. Jab tumhaare haath me cheezein thi to tumne handle kari nahi and now you're worried about their relationship. 

Regarding Kunal, I think it's too early to say anything but I don't think he is in love. It might be somewhere between admiration and liking. They haven't spent time together for Kunal to actually fall in love. 

The last bit - πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I actually want Kuhu to have some time off from this family drama. Maybe go away for an event where she can assess what she has been going through and come back stronger. 

aquaHP thumbnail

This!!😍

That Kuhu-Ketu scene was so beautiful!!β™₯️

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi246

I think blaming everyone in both fam for Kuhu's stupid insecurities & jealousy, i think she needs to think & act maturely! The way she's behaving and competing every damn thing with Mishti which seriously wrong and she should know abt it. You can't expect everyone around you or only focus on you! This is really childish behavior of her. Can't everyone is wrong and only she's right. She finally got Kunal's love but instead to feel this happiness she constantly upset with everything! Happiness is the Choice but unfortunately she ignore all her happiness and choosing only sadness. Mishti choose happiness over the sadness that she can't marry in mandap which was only her right but she choose Abir over everything! Kuhu's this thing hurt me a lot that she choose her hatred over Kunal's love. Now i'm worried she'll desrespect/insult Kunal's love due to jealous with Mishbir which will be the last thing for me!

You're right. Happiness is a choice but when you've bottled up feelings and have been strong for so long, small small things start to affect you. What Kuhu needs is to vent it all out. She needs someone to help her through that process. 

What you're saying about Mishti focussing on the good and Kuhu focussing on the bad is what is making people conflicted about Kuhu. They were both looking for a way out of shitty situations but the difference here is that Mishti needed Abir to get out of that situation and Kuhu needed one conversation with Kunal where they actually discuss their issues. Mishti got what she wanted and therefore, she is happy. In case of Kuhu, she never wanted or needed a remarriage but kehte hai na ki free me mil raha hai to le lo. So, she took it and got distracted but the fact of the matter is she just needs to let out all the feelings to be able to actually move on and give a proper chance to her relationship again.