Originally posted by: VCJM3KNGNIONTCR6
I take short naps in the afternoon...😆
Ohh so thats the secret of your energy..😎😆
I dont get that chance as I am at work..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: VCJM3KNGNIONTCR6
I take short naps in the afternoon...😆
Ohh so thats the secret of your energy..😎😆
I dont get that chance as I am at work..
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ohh so thats the secret of your energy..😎😆
I dont get that chance as I am at work..
😆
Good morning everyone❤️🤗
Hello beautiful people!
Good evening/good morning! ❤️
Originally posted by: tournesol
Tough choices!
My vote goes to the second one.. I hope it's not too long.
Sorry😭
I had texted Nida the title early last night since we were already at 50😆
Good evening/good morning! 🤪
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣
It reminds me of this..
Maya - what you call wheat in hindi..??
Rajeev - gehun..
Credits : TKSS
Kaunsi movie? Yaad nahi aa raha
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kaunsi movie? Yaad nahi aa raha
Wish you a very good morning shibz..🤗
Shubh mangal zyaada saavdhaan episode from last Saturday.. this was a joke.😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Good morning everyone❤️🤗
Good morning Pranu..🤗
Hey Tahiti..🤗
After a long time..