Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
😆
Kartik, Vicky Ayushman were spotted sleeping with awards before princess pee😳
I wanted to make a topic...what a weird way of posing...I remember Alia ,Sushant do it back in 2016...All these bolly stars are weird. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
😆
Kartik, Vicky Ayushman were spotted sleeping with awards before princess pee😳
I wanted to make a topic...what a weird way of posing...I remember Alia ,Sushant do it back in 2016...All these bolly stars are weird. 😆
Masala crap Telugu movies.
Hollywood classics:
Whatever i watch, those become classic movies.
All Harry potter series
Twilight
X-men revolution
XXX- Xander cage returns
Blood diamond
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
Hollywood classics:
All Harry potter series
Twilight
X-men revolution
These movies + blood diamond ke alawa , i don't remember watching any Holly movies.
Twilight isn’t a Hollywood classic 😆
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
So what is your favorite Hollywood Classics??
I really enjoyed Shane, The Wild One, Roman Holiday and my fab from the list Wizard of Oz.
Roman Holiday
Breakfast at Tiffany’s
The Godfather part 1
Gone with the Wind
Sound of Music
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Twilight isn’t a Hollywood classic 😆
You should have read the disclaimer. Mein jo dekthi hoon wahi classic hey. Waisey those are the only Holly movies i have watched.
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
You should have read the disclaimer. Mein jo dekthi hoon wahi classic hey. Waisey those are the only Holly movies i have watched.
Ok 😆 . Just letting you know there are lot better Hollywood movies out there.
c l a s s i c

Can't post the classic gif of Bella ripping Volturi's head apart. IF says it's abusive slang.

I like Kitty pryde in cartoons more than in movies.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8rEKrLJjt5/?igshid=2ukg5k96e69f
Lol Camila keeps on posting on Tik Tok so that her song would finally go viral 😆 .
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0