Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Haan... MJ Ka torture... How can I forget...🥺
Who can forget that??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Haan... MJ Ka torture... How can I forget...🥺
Who can forget that??
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Sometimes, when I am unable to bear, I just plug in my earphones...
Best idea...👏
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Yeah I'm watching the promo of paint romance on loop🔥😍🙈 MayRa❤️
But I think this episode would telecast on Wednesday
I am doubtful on the flow of events.. because there is this party also.. so this paint romance is first then party or the paint romance is after party 😉
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
And for DT title too🤪
For now, I can only think of: Naak beech mein nahi aani chahiye 🤣
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Who can forget that??
Oh god... MJ ko Uske paap Ka inaaam de do...😃
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Best idea...👏
Yeah! Ab kya kare... I just can't help it. This is the only way I can keep quiet. Warna, I am really bad at controlling myself... 😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
For now, I can only think of: Naak beech mein nahi aani chahiye 🤣
Rancho and Priya will prove you wrong😆
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
I am doubtful on the flow of events.. because there is this party also.. so this paint romance is first then party or the paint romance is after party 😉
Reception would be first for sure..Ye paint romance ke baad Why would Rudy boy would be upset with his hot biwi jo itna bada thofa diya tha😆
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Sometimes, when I am unable to bear, I just plug in my earphones...
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Haan... MJ Ka torture... How can I forget...
Abhi to MJ ko Maya ki sanak hogi 🤪 I feel bad for our MayRa 💔
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Oh god... MJ ko Uske paap Ka inaaam de do...😃
Well, usme abhi thoda time hai... But wo din bhi aayega...