Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Will be a hat-trick for her with gangubai next year... Going great, I just wish everyone got the same opportunities as her.. anyways life is not fair..

Waiting for sadak2

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kajol has more than a lot of people and I don’t think she deserves. 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Alia will get it next year too for sadak2 n gangu if it's a good movie.. She is talented n has network, she us using it nicely, working hard n getting reward🥳

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Alia will get it next year too for sadak2 n gangu if it's a good movie.. She is talented n has network, she us using it nicely, working hard n getting reward🥳

Mein toh bol raha hu ke abhi award de de usko next year ke liye bhi. She’s there anyways na?

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am hoping someone else wins next year. I hope someone gives her a reality check that she is not the only talented actress out there.

its boring otherwise, we know her opportunity level is tremendous in comparison to others. and there is for sure a level of biasness toward her by filmfare.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Vidya Balan has 4 i dont think She deserved that much 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: vsbarry

I am hoping someone else wins next year. I hope someone gives her a reality check that she is not the only talented actress out there.

its boring otherwise, we know her opportunity level is tremendous in comparison to others. and there is for sure a level of biasness toward her by filmfare.

Opportunity ??? She brought a lot of fire and life to a small length role in a male dominated movie. She is simply just too good 👍🏼

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Opportunity ??? She brought a lot of fire and life to a small length role in a male dominated movie. She is simply just too good 👍🏼

well written character. well written film. adds up.

She did well in the role..but definitely not  worthy of best actress win in a LEAD role

Supporting? yes, for sure.

Edited by vsbarry - 4 years ago
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

All hail nepotism 🥳.